PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed IV All DLC Edition?

DarkDragonAC
03-22-2014, 02:20 AM
I'm going to buy AC4, but i want to have all DLCs... What edition should I buy? I was wondering about Jackdawn Edition... but I don't see Aveline DLC there. In Digital Deluxe Edition there is Aveline DLC, but what about the others? Will season pass grant me all pre-order DLCs? What is best option to have all DLCs?

andynaruto10
03-22-2014, 05:18 AM
I'm going to buy AC4, but i want to have all DLCs... What edition should I buy? I was wondering about Jackdawn Edition... but I don't see Aveline DLC there. In Digital Deluxe Edition there is Aveline DLC, but what about the others? Will season pass grant me all pre-order DLCs? What is best option to have all DLCs?
Aveline is only in the Deluxe Edition but it's too expensive and it's not worth buying it just for her. You get the rest of the ULCs with the Season Pass.
Best choice is to buy the standard edition from wherever is cheaper (I recommend a local store so you'll have the physical game). And then the Season Pass which has every ULC from all editions plus the new DLCs except Aveline.
I'll send you a PM with something. Check it.

About the Jackdaw Edition, it's the same as I said (standard edition + Season Pass) but in my country it's with 20€ more than buying Standard edition + Season pass from the website I pm-ed you. And I think it's the same everywhere.

Nic727
03-28-2014, 01:30 AM
Hi, I was thinking to buy the game too and I thought that Jackdaw edition was with Freedom DLC in DVD instead of download. But thx to say that it's only the game + season pass. Now I know why this edition is only for Europe.