PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Unity....

Zafar1981
03-22-2014, 12:31 AM
<strong><font size="2">
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQng7EkJHOI

“We have been working on the new Assassin’s Creed for more than three years and although we weren't quite ready to show you our full vision for a next-gen only AC, it seems Abstergo are trying to force our hand,” said Ubisoft.
So by the time when this game would release it would be a work of four year, which reminds me that Assassin's Creed One also took that amount of time. If this statement is true and the video above is really an Alpha footage then I am pretty sure that a new game engine is used for this game. Not modified or redesigned anvil technology, a brand new engine made from scratch which is only compatible with current gen console and PC.
To be honest I love the trailer though I always remain against French Revolution game but after watching the trailer I am eager to play that game.
What I feel is that this game would have no connection with the previous games and it runs on a separate story line. I am saying that the the other un-announced Assassin's Creed Comet would be the last game related to Desmond story line and this game is a reboot of the series.
So in conclusion my view is that its a new game based on new story line, new engine running on new console.

roostersrule2
03-22-2014, 01:16 AM
Wouldn't surprise me if this was a different storyline, after AC3 and AC4's modern day though I don't care really. It'd be a good way to market the past gen game too, which I'll probably buy regardless.

I feel as if this is the Anvil Next in it's full potential, not a new engine, it is a next-gen engine after all.