03-21-2014, 11:46 PM
Recruit
Enemy's deal less damage
more time to counter attack
Enemy's rarely attack at the same time

Assassin
Basically the same as previous games.

Master assassin
Enemys are relentless and will not wait around for other enemy's to die.
Attack at a much faster rate.
Less time to counter attack
Enemys deal more damage and attack at the same time frequently
Kill chaining is harder and all enemy's are capable of blocking kill chains(Not 100% block)

Wolfmeister1010
03-21-2014, 11:50 PM
nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nopenope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nopenope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nopenope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nopenope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nopenope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nopenope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope.

JustPlainQuirky
03-21-2014, 11:57 PM
I actually like this idea.

Tired of stupid AI.

dxsxhxcx
03-22-2014, 12:00 AM
nope

why?

ps: if you say achievements then I agree with you, achievements shouldn't be attached to the different levels, not that I care about them, but I understand why some people wouldn't like that BUT this isn't enough reason to don't implement something like this, and if their claims that they've been working in this game for more than 3 years is true, then something like this shouldn't be a problem, especially because they've been doing these games for a long time now.

pirate1802
03-22-2014, 08:54 AM
why?

ps: if you say achievements then I agree with you, achievements shouldn't be attached to the different levels, not that I care about them, but I understand why some people wouldn't like that BUT this isn't enough reason to don't implement something like this, and if their claims that they've been working in this game for more than 3 years is true, then something like this shouldn't be a problem, especially because they've been doing these games for a long time now.

because some people think AC should naturally be difficult, so no difficulty settings.

dxsxhxcx
03-22-2014, 09:13 AM
because some people think AC should naturally be difficult, so no difficulty settings.

I agree that it should be harder but why make part of the fanbase mad by imposing a default difficulty when you can easily avoid that and please everyone by giving the player more options to choose? If well implemented difficulty settings can also bring a lot of replay value to the franchise

pirate1802
03-22-2014, 09:17 AM
why make part of the fanbase mad by imposing a default difficulty when you can easily avoid that and please everyone by giving the player more options to choose? If well implemented difficulty settings can bring a lot of replay value to the franchise

Dunno man, I'm not one of those people haha

Mr.GoodKall
03-22-2014, 06:45 PM
It should stay the way it is

Dome500
03-22-2014, 06:50 PM
I agree 100%. We need difficulty settings.

Also, let me add one thing to all the difficulties:

Recruit: More health for the character
Assassin: Pretty much as much health as Connor had
Master Assassin: Less Health for the character

Also, I'd like to have health and armor separated, but that's just an idea of mine, not THAT important, somehow like that:

Armor reduces the damage you take, but every hit reduces your armor. Is your armor at 0% you have to repair it in order to have a damage reduction again.
Health is reduced despite armor being 100%, but it will be reduced slower as long as your armor is functional.
If your armor is not functional anymore (0%) you will take more damage.

Armor = Design of AC1/AC4 health bar.
Health = design of AC:Unity Health bar (leaked pictures)

Both bars will be smaller in order to not clutter the screen that much with the HUD.

RagingDragon14
03-22-2014, 07:26 PM
Also, I'd like to have health and armor separated, but that's just an idea of mine, not THAT important, somehow like that:

Armor reduces the damage you take, but every hit reduces your armor. Is your armor at 0% you have to repair it in order to have a damage reduction again.
Health is reduced despite armor being 100%, but it will be reduced slower as long as your armor is functional.
If your armor is not functional anymore (0%) you will take more damage.

Armor = Design of AC1/AC4 health bar.
Health = design of AC:Unity Health bar (leaked pictures)

Both bars will be smaller in order to not clutter the screen that much with the HUD.

Do you mean something like the Batman Arkham games? Like where Batman has health, but he also has combat and bullet armor, which each deplete depending on the type of hit he takes?

Both of these could be combined into one bar really. The first half of the bar is the MC's actual health and the second half of the bar is divided into combat/H2H armor and bulletproof? armor.

spacekees54
01-10-2016, 07:46 PM
Recruit
Enemy's deal less damage
more time to counter attack
Enemy's rarely attack at the same time

Assassin
Basically the same as previous games.

Master assassin
Enemys are relentless and will not wait around for other enemy's to die.
Attack at a much faster rate.
Less time to counter attack
Enemys deal more damage and attack at the same time frequently
Kill chaining is harder and all enemy's are capable of blocking kill chains(Not 100% block)

Please listen to this one! The games are way to easy!!! It's like playing The Witcher on story mode :(

Rioz22222
01-10-2016, 09:02 PM
Do you mean something like the Batman Arkham games? Like where Batman has health, but he also has combat and bullet armor, which each deplete depending on the type of hit he takes?

Both of these could be combined into one bar really. The first half of the bar is the MC's actual health and the second half of the bar is divided into combat/H2H armor and bulletproof? armor.

Not only batman arkham WITCHER 3 is the best example different outfits and armor should have results on you charectar SPEED movement and health