PDA

View Full Version : do you expect any info next week

Radman500
03-21-2014, 09:42 PM
like maybe a few screenshots or something or some info...about characters? story?

dewgel
03-21-2014, 10:53 PM
like maybe a few screenshots or something or some info...about characters? story?

Hasn't this already been answered in one of the many other topics you made? Do a little research in the sticky threat next time.

Qu'ils mangent de la brioche [Let them eat cake]! We have been working on the new Assassin's Creed for more than three years and although we weren't quite ready to show you our full vision for a next-gen only AC, it seems Abstergo are trying to force our hand! So here's a true first look at in-game footage from Assassin's Creed Unity. Stay tuned - we'll have many more exciting details for you in the months ahead!

Let's be honest, I wouldn't expect any announcements or more information until E3. If something comes sooner, enjoy the surprise. They're pretty clear here that they weren't ready to show this, we've been spoilt with early announcements the past few years, and now fans are being greedy.

"We'll have many more exciting details for you in the months ahead" - I'd possibly expect maybe a small amount of information between now and E3, possibly an article. Maybe another month or so.

Now stop making threads and asking stupid questions, we don't know any more than you.

egriffin09
03-21-2014, 10:53 PM
I'm expecting interviews

ACfan443
03-21-2014, 10:55 PM
Hasn't this already been answered in one of the many other topics you made?

He sure loves making his topics.

Wolfmeister1010
03-22-2014, 01:19 AM
Was I this annoying when I made threads constantly?

Oh wait I still do.

Meh, I try to make them as interesting and conversation provoking as possible.

pirate1802
03-22-2014, 08:31 AM
I expect you to stop making thread about every little quib you have..

Consus_E
03-22-2014, 09:12 AM
You could have used one of your other threads... Just an idea...