PDA

View Full Version : Glitched Replays [SOLVED]

mawu12000
03-21-2014, 08:52 PM
just downloaded the beta game is awesome, but noticed many replays are glitched!
hope this will be fixed until the official release!

XoHAYDNoX
03-21-2014, 08:57 PM
I hope so too...
During the days of playing HD, I always thought people with broken replays where always hackers lol :rolleyes:

EDIT:
Why have my posts been reset?????
WHAT THE HELL :mad:

kn000t
03-21-2014, 08:59 PM
Thats really bad to hear. Glitched replays were one of the most annoying things in Evolution and they never fixed it in all the time since release. Would be a shame if fusion doesnt fix it.

UbiJustin
03-21-2014, 09:17 PM
Your thread has been moved to the Trials Fusion PC Beta Forum.

Thanks for your post!

JJzGaming
03-22-2014, 09:25 AM
^^

morrillo
03-23-2014, 06:15 PM
Thats really bad to hear. Glitched replays were one of the most annoying things in Evolution and they never fixed it in all the time since release. Would be a shame if fusion doesnt fix it.

+1000 - I find it astonishing that this will be the third iteration of Trials with glitched replays, wow...

roteacher
03-24-2014, 01:18 AM
+1000 - I find it astonishing that this will be the third iteration of Trials with glitched replays, wow...

Same sh1t different year , I'll be amazed if the don't break something else when they try to fix some bugs :)

soopahgenius
03-24-2014, 02:30 PM
Has there been any kind of response to this at all??

roteacher
03-26-2014, 10:00 AM
Has there been any kind of response to this at all??

While I understand the frustration here as I am a big PC gamer, we are taking the necessary steps to implement bug fixes and optimization fixes for the PC version.While that shouldn't make you feel better, just know that you will have contributed to making Trials Fusion awesome on the PC and you were able to play before anyone.

Again, you're playing Beta.

Thank you again for your feedback, and time spent creating all your posts.

Now tell me I shouldn't get moderator status immediately :D

*WAVES* Hi. :cool::rolleyes:

RoguishRonin
03-26-2014, 03:00 PM
The dev team is looking over feedback and reports and will get back to us about them soon.

Thank you for the reports and please continue to let us know if you notice anything else.

roteacher
03-26-2014, 06:18 PM
:rolleyes:
Now tell me I shouldn't get moderator status immediately :D

Unappreciated editing skill wasted there :(

There I was trying to help with information , at least worth a good job ( if not for the impersonating The KiNG or Queen I think :D )

Besides with all the negative looks here this should have come as a decent joke attempt , fresh , quite ice breaking at least :D

Now to a serious question , will a DEMO be available on steam in the future speculation is admitted , actually encouraged .

Thanks for the prompt answer guys :D
*WAVES* Hi. :cool::rolleyes:

UbiJustin
04-07-2014, 03:36 PM
After patch 0.9.1, this issue should have been fixed, except for a chance of 0.5% of the time. Is anyone still experiencing broken replays?

Please let us know!

:rolleyes:

Unappreciated editing skill wasted there :(

There I was trying to help with information , at least worth a good job ( if not for the impersonating The KiNG or Queen I think :D )

Besides with all the negative looks here this should have come as a decent joke attempt , fresh , quite ice breaking at least :D

Now to a serious question , will a DEMO be available on steam in the future speculation is admitted , actually encouraged .

Thanks for the prompt answer guys :D

The Trials Fusion PC Beta is currently available on Steam when you pre-purchase.

ZeroNorthEast
04-08-2014, 12:50 AM
Check the Big Air leaderboards, top 2 distances are either glitched or hacked, both display the same distance yet if you view the top replay you see a much lower distance, the second replay will not download/play.