PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Unity Sneak Peek Video

Mr_Shade
03-21-2014, 05:56 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQng7EkJHOI

Qu'ils mangent de la brioche [Let them eat cake]! We have been working on the new Assassin's Creed for more than three years and although we weren't quite ready to show you our full vision for a next-gen only AC, it seems Abstergo are trying to force our hand! So here's a true first look at in-game footage from Assassin's Creed Unity. Stay tuned - we'll have many more exciting details for you in the months ahead!

Join the conversation on Twitter: #ACUnity.

Go on the Gamesite to find more info about the Assassin's Creed® Games: http://www.assassinscreed.com/

Crazybone992
03-21-2014, 08:51 PM
Looks so awesome! I just hope this game has system requirements somewhat similar to AC IV. My pc is still new (got it last year). I'd hate to upgrade my hardware because of AC: Unity :P.

PCGamesKing145
03-22-2014, 08:46 AM
Well it looks good and what were your system requirements, because when I run this game on that point it works a little bit slow even I have Intel core 2 duo

Crazybone992
03-22-2014, 02:01 PM
Well I have an i7-3770 combined with Nvidia Geforce GTX660. I can play Black Flag on high settings with a playable frame rate (it never goes below 30 with these settings).

Syr.Jake
03-22-2014, 05:42 PM
Great, another AC full game with no female protagonist. Geez Ubisoft, have you learned NOTHING from statistics (42% of gamers are female) and from GDC (One of the top 3 games this year is NOT MALE).

So much shame. Looks like this years holiday spending money will go to companies and games that better reflect my own personal demographic instead of this jacked up male fantasy world that seems to have you chained to the past, literally, and game universe wise.

Black_Widow9
03-23-2014, 10:58 PM
Great, another AC full game with no female protagonist. Geez Ubisoft, have you learned NOTHING from statistics (42% of gamers are female) and from GDC (One of the top 3 games this year is NOT MALE).

So much shame. Looks like this years holiday spending money will go to companies and games that better reflect my own personal demographic instead of this jacked up male fantasy world that seems to have you chained to the past, literally, and game universe wise.
Hello,
Have you played AC Liberation HD? Aveline is a fantastic female protagonist. ;)

Syr.Jake
03-24-2014, 02:31 PM
Hello,
Have you played AC Liberation HD? Aveline is a fantastic female protagonist. ;)

Yes, I have. And again, Liberation isn't a full game. It is a port of game that was released on the Vita.

guidomista
03-24-2014, 07:25 PM
Yes, I have. And again, Liberation isn't a full game. It is a port of game that was released on the Vita.

Despite of this, I liked it. Even more than AC3.
I enjoy to hang people with my whip!
And personas disguises are good.
And you can wear hood instead of that hat. This is good.
I liked almost all new features in this game.

It's a full game. It's only short.
But it's cheap! :)

Bye

Anykeyer
03-26-2014, 06:44 AM
Females make dull characters.
Just look at this *I forgot the name* Liberation chick. She simply changes her dress and no one recognises her. If THIS doesnt prove she got no personality whatsoever then I dont know what will.

Digital-Suicide
03-26-2014, 08:58 AM
So this is confirmed as coming out on PC then. :confused:

guidomista
03-26-2014, 01:46 PM
Just look at this *I forgot the name* Liberation chick. She simply changes her dress and no one recognises her. If THIS doesnt prove she got no personality whatsoever then I dont know what will.

Sorry, i disagree. :)
1. Aveline has more personality than Connor, for example (even if english voice is embarassing...)
2. Personas mechanics are not like disguise. It's about social context: if you dress like a slave or a lady, guards don't notice you, you're a regular citizen... until you're in your place! And if you are in a chase and change your dress, it's supposed you lose your pursuers: they are searching for a "hooded girl", for example. It happens in every movies chase: turn the corner, put a hat and a jacket and you are anonymous....

bye

Anykeyer
03-27-2014, 05:40 AM
You're Connor hater, your argument is invalid.

guidomista
03-27-2014, 06:40 PM

What?.. What am I? O_O
Is there even a human category?? ahahah!
I don't hate him. He has the right personality for an american native.
I find it just a little bit insipid, but it makes sense: he's a lonely guy, quiet, silent and so on...

It's just hard to come after Ezio...
That's all I say. :)

Bye

Black_Widow9
03-29-2014, 01:02 AM
I really can't tell if you're joking or not.... :nonchalance:

YazX_
03-29-2014, 10:08 AM

well not making dull characters but for AC games it doesnt fit in my personal opinion, but in other games like Tomb Raider its perfect fit , i cant even imagine if that game is featured with a male character, it would suck so bad, so each game is unique.

LMAO

Anykeyer
03-29-2014, 10:21 PM
Well, that was half joke and half serious. I have nothing against female characters in general but the character should be convincing. You have to account for the time period, country, social norms and many other stuff. Liberation was a weak game, famale or not, it was weak and full of nonsense story twists and dull characters.
PS Male Tombraider would be Uncharted

YazX_
03-29-2014, 10:36 PM
Well, that was half joke and half serious. I have nothing against female characters in general but the character should be convincing. You have to account for the time period, country, social norms and many other stuff. Liberation was a weak game, famale or not, it was weak and full of nonsense story twists and dull characters.

same thoughts on Liberation, but i can only justify that by looking at its price, tbh i would rather have it priced at 60$ as full featured AC game than having it like this with that price.

about Uncharted, too bad its only for PS, seems solid game though but never played it.

guidomista
03-29-2014, 10:51 PM
...full of nonsense story twists and dull characters.

Well, I agree with this.. :)
Agaté is a totally nonsense for me.

Bye

Black_Widow9
04-06-2014, 12:52 AM
Well that makes more sense. I think female characters in games are still evolving. The Lara Croft now as compared to previously was an improvement in my opinion. Plus she was technical younger than in the other games. I think it honestly speaks positively that you want to see them more developed as characters.

I am enjoying Liberation though. I really wanted to play it originally but I don't have a Vita. ;)

THISaint
04-11-2014, 06:52 PM
Game looks epic!

xdj1nn
04-23-2014, 06:55 PM

I don't care, I won't be purchasing it anyway, but you've made a somewhat valid point, yet, if following that logic by market standards, there will never be a female protagonist until it represents the majority of gamers...

r0nflex
04-29-2014, 03:39 PM
Just a simple question, to make it clear, will this new AC game have to be played through uplay?

YazX_
04-30-2014, 07:13 AM
Just a simple question, to make it clear, will this new AC game have to be played through uplay?

yes and all Ubisoft PC games as well.

r0nflex
04-30-2014, 08:44 AM
yes and all Ubisoft PC games as well.

Well, unfortunately that is the answer I expected to get.

xdj1nn
05-04-2014, 08:19 AM
Honestly, I would rather see a reboot of the series with better writers...