PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Unity Sneak Peek Video

Mr_Shade
03-21-2014, 05:56 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQng7EkJHOI

Qu'ils mangent de la brioche [Let them eat cake]! We have been working on the new Assassin's Creed for more than three years and although we weren't quite ready to show you our full vision for a next-gen only AC, it seems Abstergo are trying to force our hand! So here's a true first look at in-game footage from Assassin's Creed Unity. Stay tuned - we'll have many more exciting details for you in the months ahead!

Join the conversation on Twitter: #ACUnity.

Go on the Gamesite to find more info about the Assassin's CreedŽ Games: http://www.assassinscreed.com/

Locopells
03-21-2014, 08:11 PM
...and although we weren't quite ready to show you our full vision for a next-gen only AC, it seems Abstergo are trying to force our hand...

Lol

jdowny
03-21-2014, 10:59 PM
That's more like it Ubisoft. I'm keen for this.

RatonhnhakeFan
03-22-2014, 01:35 AM
and although we weren't quite ready to show you our full vision for a next-gen only AC, it seems Abstergo are trying to force our hand!oop

http://purebeyonce.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/bee-gif-real.gif

whereisantonio
03-22-2014, 03:40 AM
Next gen only!?

You are gonna lose most of your fanbase now...

ze_topazio
03-22-2014, 03:55 AM
^ Eventually they have to do the jump, it's like that every generation.

Mr.GoodKall
03-22-2014, 05:03 AM
Next gen only!?

lol no they wont. Maybe just you.

BoBwUzHeRe1138
03-22-2014, 10:56 AM
Next gen only!?

you are...something.

Farlander1991
03-22-2014, 11:11 AM
"WE WANT HUGE CROWD DENSITY ALL OF WHICH TO BE CONTROLLED BY AWESOME AI AND LOTS OF REALISTIC ANIMATIONS AND ACTIONS! Wait, what, you're doing a game NOT for outdated almost 10-year old hardware?!?!?!?!?! BLASPHEMYYYYYY!!!!"

:D

I-Like-Pie45
03-22-2014, 10:42 PM
I hope you realize Marie Antoinette never actually said that, Mr. Shade.

D51-ClaudioACSy
03-22-2014, 11:49 PM
I hope you realize Marie Antoinette never actually said that, Mr. Shade.http://www.dialogus2.org/MARI/quilsmangentdelabrioche.html
Good quote man.

NoTolerance_
03-23-2014, 05:14 PM
Well Assassin's Creed Unity be on Xbox 360 and PS3 not only Xbox One and PS4 and PC?:)

Mr_Shade
03-23-2014, 07:41 PM
I hope you realize Marie Antoinette never actually said that, Mr. Shade.

You do release I didn't write the Press Release ;)

Also it's a well known saying - that many 'think' she said.. and as you know.. history is not all it seems - and who said she said that.. read the post again ;)

Well Assassin's Creed Unity be on Xbox 360 and PS3 not only Xbox One and PS4 and PC?:)

The game formats are as per the trailer.

frodrigues55
03-24-2014, 12:16 PM

So far, no. It's coming out only for XOne, PS4 and PC.

There's supposed to be a new/different AC game this year for old gen, but Ubi has not confirmed that yet.

Dome500
03-24-2014, 03:38 PM
^ Eventually they have to do the jump, it's like that every generation.

this

They are even kind enough to (probably, if the rumors are true) release an old-gen AC as well this year (which will probably later come to next-gen as a port if they are clever)

Fanani
03-25-2014, 03:26 AM
[I apologize in advance for english mistakes]

I haven't found anywhere else to discuss the Plot, so here it goes:

I do realize that the game is pretty much done, but as AC2 was all about Ezio's revenge for his family, I would love to see AC Unity go deep into the 'freedom' theme by allowing you to become an assassin or a templar, depending on the choices you make. That would make the story really immersive and personal (I've always felt that I had more of a templar mindset).
Like, if you choose to be stealthy and believe that peace can be achieved by killing 'bad' guys, you could become a feared assassin, a demon known as a rumor by your enemies and as a legend by younger assassins. OR you could choose to go public, to spread your ideal and acquire followers to your cause, become very well known and influential, maybe even sending others to do the dirty job, then the gameplay would require more strategy than 1st (3rd?) person action, where you could optionally control the 'thugs', or hired assassins (templars and assassins united), or this could even be the co-op multiplayer part. Then you could finally become a templar king (not literally, of course), or martyr or something... And so the game could have multiple endings.

I also really loved the ability to continue playing the side missions of AC Black Flag on my iPhone, reading the stories, analyzing which ships to send, waiting patiently for them to come back (which would cheer up those heavy traffic jams, in the coziness of my car)... I just really missed the ability to gather supplies to sell like AC3, and the ability to BUY MORE STUFF, like properties, hire people, build monuments, bribe... If you would choose to be a templar, this feature could really come in handy, maybe with a gameplay a bit like R.U.S.E., as you would have to think strategically... And could even set the stage for your friends playing as assassins to play in 1st person.

whereisantonio
03-25-2014, 09:24 AM
If ACU really is for next-gen only
Then I'm either going to...
-Get an Xbox One
-Or get ACU on PC (Which I am inexperienced of. I have a few PC games but not your typical ones...)

danykk2009
03-25-2014, 11:52 AM
I hope ubisoft will create a better and deeper story for AC: U... But even if it isn't the case, i'm going to buy it anyway.... :cool:

Pitalla
03-25-2014, 08:20 PM
I am going to be 100% and sincere with everyone.

I am VERY excited, something that I haven't been for a long time. Why? Cause we all know AC3 should had been in the french revolution, for me everything after Brotherhood was just plain filler.

WHAT I am Looking for in this game:
A good written self standing story with good compelling new characters.
New kinds of gameplay and stuff to climb, something that we haven't had since AC Brotherhood.
A game where I can climb epic stuff, also don't forget the Duchess Emma Orczy and the Scarlet Pimpinel as a possible source for inspiration.

What I would like to see about the production of this game:
Bring back the writer of AC Brotherhood please. Jeffrey Yohalem its a stupendous writer.
Why? Because after Brotherhood all the stories became bland. Characters where re-hashes of Ezio with no personality and with the same theme of vengance and tragedy. Even Altair became an Ezio with his "sad tragic story"

What this new game means!:
A fresh start to go back to back and even greater glories! After Brotherhood everything felt like we where going no where, and that we had seen everything already. It felt more like a "living in ancient history simulator" rather than an Assasin's creed game.
Also you guys could re-write what happens after Desmond got into coma in brotherhood, just say it was a glitch of merged memories or even dreams. And there you go, FRESH START.

I am sorry for this long post but I am extremely passionate about Assasin's creed and the french revolution its something that I was awating after Brotherhood. But since revelations I became pretty sad. But now, its like you guys said. Screw it! and became super awesome again!

superkootje
03-26-2014, 10:26 AM
New trailer, new Assassin's Creed, time to get back to the forums again!

I basically ***zed when I saw that sneak peek video.
I, as many other people would agree with me, do not love france and french people.
But seeing this trailer and these awesome graphics make me forget about that.
I sure hope that the gameplay will be similar, because I assume that trailer was just CGI.

Calvarok
03-26-2014, 11:04 AM

I, as many other people would agree with me, do not love france and french people.
I sure hope that the gameplay will be similar, because I assume that trailer was just CGI.
You know Ubisoft is a french company, right?

And no, the trailer was not CG, it was in-game.

Mr_Shade
03-26-2014, 06:42 PM
And just a reminder..

Please keep any racist comments out of the forums please...

superkootje
03-26-2014, 07:03 PM
You know Ubisoft is a french company, right?

And no, the trailer was not CG, it was in-game.
Yes, but still I don't really like france, the whole french setting etc.
I hope they just make the game amazing and not focus to much on the "french factor".

And just a reminder..

Please keep any racist comments out of the forums please...
I hope you didn't consider my post racist :P
-scratch that-

Mr_Shade
03-26-2014, 07:07 PM
Well I would keep that information to yourself ;)

superkootje
03-26-2014, 07:09 PM
Well I would keep that information to yourself ;)
I scratched it :P

MiguelSanch2014
03-26-2014, 11:41 PM
Well well well... this looks damned brilliant!!!!!

France. England no doubt, too. And I guess maybe even Italy might make an appearance? How epic!

So much more excited to head into this direction rather than this childish Asian ninja nonsense setting the naysayers seem to be talking about.

Next-gen only means a solid step toward a more realistic game experience across the board - which I'm more than happy with. Gotta step up and move with the future sometimes guys!

Savage Baird LE
03-27-2014, 12:36 AM
Next gen only!?

It's about time. Last-gen held games and their respective developers back tremendously. However, Ubisoft is producing an AC game for last-gen for at least this year. I wouldn't expect that kind of grace again in the coming years.

Time to upgrade.

ShadowRage41
03-27-2014, 02:25 AM
Next gen only!?

I doubt they will lose most of their fan base, but one game is no reason for me to make the transition right now. I will pick it up some time next year when I decide to buy a next gen system at a discounted price. There are still some big titles to be released on the 360 this year, and with my addiction for buying guitars and effects, I would rather remain on the cutting edge on that front, then drop 500 so I can play "ONE GAME" I am not without sympathy for those who would like to play the game, and simply cannot afford to drop 400 or 500 USD for the new system though, and I find some of the comments a bit callous towards people who may not be in a financial position to buy a next gen system right now. Be that as it may things are simply as they are.

Now concerning the entire France theme. I am cool with it, though my opinion probably differs from the majority of people on this forum. Many people are concerned with frame rates and graphics enhanced gameplay. I like to see the game play evolve. I have read comments where people want to go back to climbing the tall buildings, The types of things that were so prominent in the earlier installments, and I am cool with that, However> I felt as if Black Flag was a major step forward in the franchise. I would not want to see the Assassin's Creed franchise become like Madden or call of Duty where it is essentially the same game as the previous installments, with better features and better frame rates. I like to see them take chances. I wish you guy's well on the upcoming release. I will check it out some time next year. :)

Calvarok
03-27-2014, 04:56 AM
hopefully people who have weird hangups about france and french people get over it after playing this game. if assassin's creed has a message it's that all places and times and culture are and have always been worth fighting for.

DavidPage
03-29-2014, 03:16 AM
Just got a newsletter email from Ubiworkshop advertising the Allegiance hoodie. Guess how the email is titled! "Unity is a Strength" Which I think pretty much confirms our suspicions about the theme of the game.

Kirokill
03-29-2014, 01:42 PM
Just got a newsletter email from Ubiworkshop advertising the Allegiance hoodie. Guess how the email is titled! "Unity is a Strength" Which I think pretty much confirms our suspicions about the theme of the game.

This title must be very interesting then. It is also weird how it moves in a pattern.
AC1 - Big part and Desmond getting Eagle Vision. The start of AC
AC2 - nothing big about modern story, Ezio didn't kill the grand master
ACB - Big part about the modern story: The temple I think and Lucy. Ceasare and the grand master finished
ACR - Nothing too interesting in modern story. Back story of Altair and conclusion of Ezio. Yet a lot hated it while it was my favorite.
AC3 - Biggest role of Desmond.
AC4 - Nothing too important in both stories
ACU - Templars and Assassins unite. Well most likely.

AssassinGame1
03-29-2014, 08:30 PM
Everything you might have missed from the sneak peak of Assassin's Creed Unity:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUuOlbsSnWI

RatonhnhakeFan
03-29-2014, 11:57 PM
Everything you might have missed from the sneak peak of Assassin's Creed Unity:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUuOlbsSnWI
Nice video, especially when it stops and playes AC1 CGI trailer for good comparsion. Also, I wonder if the little thingy he's clutching is a watch or a small portrait?

Calvarok
03-30-2014, 02:20 AM
This title must be very interesting then. It is also weird how it moves in a pattern.
AC1 - Big part and Desmond getting Eagle Vision. The start of AC
AC2 - nothing big about modern story, Ezio didn't kill the grand master
ACB - Big part about the modern story: The temple I think and Lucy. Ceasare and the grand master finished
ACR - Nothing too interesting in modern story. Back story of Altair and conclusion of Ezio. Yet a lot hated it while it was my favorite.
AC3 - Biggest role of Desmond.
AC4 - Nothing too important in both stories
ACU - Templars and Assassins unite. Well most likely.
Juno's plan to take human form, a ton of vials of TWCB blood discovered by Abstergo, and the reveal of the Instruments of the First Will and Sages is "nothing important"? I'd say all of those things are very important. I really don't get why people act like nothing happened in Black Flag. Just because it slowed down the pace and didn't end on a wacky cliffhanger doesn't mean it didn't set up anything or move anything forward.

RatonhnhakeFan
03-30-2014, 02:53 AM
Juno's plan to take human form, a ton of vials of TWCB blood discovered by Abstergo, and the reveal of the Instruments of the First Will and Sages is "nothing important"? I'd say all of those things are very important. I really don't get why people act like nothing happened in Black Flag. Just because it slowed down the pace and didn't end on a wacky cliffhanger doesn't mean it didn't set up anything or move anything forward.Juno's plan failed, the Sage is dead. The progress of "Juno takeover" is at the same spot it was before AC4 and if it was just about setting up the concepts, it may have been done in 1 cutscene. It is dragging, you have to admit. And the vials... Unless we explore memories of someone important from one the vials to achieve something important next, what significance will they have outside AC4? The next hero French Rev hero is most likely yet another Desmond ancestor so no the vials have no significance here either

Calvarok
03-30-2014, 05:03 AM
Juno's plan failed, the Sage is dead. The progress of "Juno takeover" is at the same spot it was before AC4 and if it was just about setting up the concepts, it may have been done in 1 cutscene. It is dragging, you have to admit. And the vials... Unless we explore memories of someone important from one the vials to achieve something important next, what significance will they have outside AC4? The next hero French Rev hero is most likely yet another Desmond ancestor so no the vials have no significance here either
You don't see how important it is for Abstergo to be able to explore First Civ DNA?

Juno's plan didn't fail, she just wasn't ready, and now we know what her plan is going to be. ONE Sage is dead, but there could be thousands out there, and we've been introduced to the concept of them, as well as the concept of Juno's followers, of which John was one. Saying that something doesn't mater because it could be summed up in a cutscene isn't a legit argument, anything can be summed up in a cutscene, no matter how complex. The beginning of most ac games have had a recap cutscene. We know plenty of first civ artifacts Abstergo has uncovered, and plenty of potential first civ locations they want to explore. we know what happened to Desmond's body, we know the Assassins kidnapped Oliver Garneau.

It's not "dragging". It's just not starting off at a full sprint, and it's making a nice, self-contained spot for new people to jump on while things ramp up.

RatonhnhakeFan
03-30-2014, 05:09 AM
You don't see how important it is for Abstergo to be able to explore First Civ DNA?
Of course I can. But it actually needs to happen, not just be "oh yeah we have those vials, they're totally important we will get to research them some day" for the next 5 games.

Kirokill
03-30-2014, 07:12 PM
Juno's plan to take human form, a ton of vials of TWCB blood discovered by Abstergo, and the reveal of the Instruments of the First Will and Sages is "nothing important"? I'd say all of those things are very important. I really don't get why people act like nothing happened in Black Flag. Just because it slowed down the pace and didn't end on a wacky cliffhanger doesn't mean it didn't set up anything or move anything forward.

I felt like nothing happened, I might need to replay the AC series when I can. Very confused in this Juno and first civilization. It's one of the things things I didn't like the modern story much...

rebelguy007
03-31-2014, 05:55 PM

The heck is wrong with France and French people? Weird

taperoo2k
03-31-2014, 11:05 PM

That would I guess be top of Abstergo's agenda to explore First CIV DNA (may have been preserved in some unseen blood vial cubes).
Once they have that they can try and recreate first civ technology without being as blind. That will of course get what's left of the Assassin orders attention.

Juno's plan didn't fail, she just wasn't ready, and now we know what her plan is going to be. ONE Sage is dead, but there could be thousands out there, and we've been introduced to the concept of them, as well as the concept of Juno's followers, of which John was one. Saying that something doesn't mater because it could be summed up in a cutscene isn't a legit argument, anything can be summed up in a cutscene, no matter how complex. The beginning of most ac games have had a recap cutscene. We know plenty of first civ artifacts Abstergo has uncovered, and plenty of potential first civ locations they want to explore. we know what happened to Desmond's body, we know the Assassins kidnapped Oliver Garneau.

Juno is likely to be fragmented at the moment and possibly learning all she can about modern humanity so she can plot her plan of attack once she is free.
Desmond's body is providing Absertgo with the memories they need to find first civ things. I'm guessing the Assassin's might be planning to expose
Abstergo Entertainment for what it's doing - looking for Apples of Eden etc using unwitting gamers.

It's not "dragging". It's just not starting off at a full sprint, and it's making a nice, self-contained spot for new people to jump on while things ramp up.

They were merely setting up the next part of the story up, which is why it probably dragged in places.

Juno's plan failed, the Sage is dead. The progress of "Juno takeover" is at the same spot it was before AC4 and if it was just about setting up the concepts, it may have been done in 1 cutscene. It is dragging, you have to admit. And the vials... Unless we explore memories of someone important from one the vials to achieve something important next, what significance will they have outside AC4? The next hero French Rev hero is most likely yet another Desmond ancestor so no the vials have no significance here either

The Sage gets reincarnated over and over again, whose to say that the John we saw in the modern section of the game was the only one running
around. Juno has had a long time to plan her escape and take over. What we've seen in the Juno takeover is that she's fragmented in the cloud, so she
will need time to gather herself together. Absertgo will use Desmond's DNA as it contains a rich seam of ancestors with first civ DNA. The vials may well have
a part to play i.e. Templars/Absertgo may have been working on trying to replicate the technology that enables the spying. It's probably not too dissimilar to the
Animus but it's showing memories as they are being created.

Ubisoft have left the door open for a Desmond comeback, either in an AC Revelations Animus kind of form or in a similar form to Juno. But that is
a stretch.

MiguelSanch2014
04-01-2014, 02:03 AM
Why WOULD the Templars and Assassins unite though, and if so, what for? Especially considering in the modern era of the game, they are still fighting against eachother and are very much still seperate factions.

rob.davies2014
04-01-2014, 10:55 AM
Why WOULD the Templars and Assassins unite though, and if so, what for? Especially considering in the modern era of the game, they are still fighting against eachother and are very much still seperate factions.

To defeat Juno.

TombRaider13
04-01-2014, 09:08 PM
Since this teaser was out I had this incredible idea that I kind of see happening in the game. That you, as the character Arnaud, get to go to locations, or missions, that were involved in the Napoleonic Wars, like Egypt, the Netherlands, Russia, London, Berlin, and of course Paris. The name of the character means eagle or "he who rules like an eagle", (my nephew's name's Arnout, the Dutch version). Except for that last part it's pure speculating, but very posible.

Words have power, wield them wisely.

SteelCity999
04-02-2014, 06:10 PM

I think it probably refers to the different Assassin factions uniting or in an even broader sense, the French people. It would make no sense in this time period for it to happen.

MnemonicSyntax
04-02-2014, 09:36 PM

It's possible that more than one Sage can exist at the same time though.

Hans684
04-03-2014, 09:30 PM
Qu'ils mangent de la brioche [Let them eat cake]!

The cake is a lie.

prince162010
04-04-2014, 12:00 AM
amazing !

DavidPage
04-04-2014, 12:43 AM
I think it probably refers to the different Assassin factions uniting or in an even broader sense, the French people. It would make no sense in this time period for it to happen.

The point is that the hoodie has an interchangeable front part that when folded in two different ways reveals either of two logos: the Assassin insignia or the Templar cross. But you're right. It doesn't really make sense in this time period. Maybe it refers to the modern day part. Now it would make sense. Humans against Juno. There has to be a connection between the two storylines though and I'm confident Ubi has a mindblowing one... It's all about the duality of the title. Unity amongst the French people and Unity against a common enemy.

DavidPage
04-04-2014, 12:50 AM
By connection I mean a purpose for the reliving of those particular memories. It would be stupid to say for example that we are looking through Arno's (until we get proper confirmation I'm spelling it this way) memories just for another entertainment product. Even if the real, hidden objective is, say, another Piece of Eden. I would bet it has something to do with the First Civilization and that we are with the Assassins this time round. How is up to Ubi and Initiates to explain.

DavisP92
04-19-2014, 07:24 AM
The game is called unity, so how about co-op like the rumors say. But instead make the co-op amazing rather than having two Ezio's or Arno's running around.

The first thing the co-op would need is, and i know a lot of you aren't going to agree, is create your own assassins. If the co-op is 4 players like the rumors say, then of course it would better for the 4 players to have their own assassins. That means choose their race, gender, outfits (from a selection of lets say 10), etc.

The next step to making a truly crazy co-op experience would be to make the assassins class based. If it's four players then the four classes could be archer, bomb, poison, and let's just say guns (can't think of any other). What makes this special is that it would provide a different experience for each player. What makes it even more enjoyable is that because it's a co-op game we should be able to mix these skills together. So for an example, the archer can attach poison to his arrow head, or a smoke bomb arrow, or explosive arrow, etc. poison with bomb would make smoke bomb, you get the idea.

Going along with the classes, there should be certain enemy types that can easily kill your assassin if you don't take work together. It would be nice for even some co-op moves like help your teammate reach an area he or she couldn't have done by themselves.

The next feature I would like to see is one that limits the player while providing different experiences. When customizing your assassin, I want to not just see oh i want to buy this weapon because it says it's better or looks cooler. But there should be a weight system in place, where the more weapons and armor you have, the slower you are. You may not run as fast, or climb as fast, but there will be an added benefit for having all of that weight. You take less damage, and have completely different animations than if you only had one weapon. If you have arm guards, then instead of dodging you can just block with your arm (animation that's different). If you don't have any armor, i'd like to see animations that are more elegant. Dodging the enemy with small movements and such.

Also if you carry more weapons, enemies should notice you more often. Which kinda goes with my next idea. Weapon placement, allow the player to say where the weapon is carried on the assassin. I think it's dumb that our trained assassin, one that's suppose to blend in with the crowd has sword that isn't even in a sheathe on his side. Instead what about daggers hidden in his clothes. Or a bendable sword wrapped around his waist? You get the idea. Personally, I'd play the game with only the hidden blade and a dagger on my back like altair. Unless I can have a bow too, then I'd have all three and put the dagger on my lower back.

The next feature which would work perfectly with co-op and the french revolution (the guillotines specifically). So imagine playing the game with your 3 friends, you're in the middle of a mission where all three of you are in different locations. One player is ambushed (can be scripted or not, if not then you better have the AI enemies that are meant to defeat the archer/bomb/poison assassin there so they either are forced to lose or try to run). The other 3 players have to make it to their friend in time before he's captured. If they don't then he's hauled to jail, which then would provide an opportunity for the players to find their friend and brake him/her out of prison. The captured player and try to inform the players about where he is by leaving clues while being dragged away. If they don't get there in time (5 minutes or so) then he or she is taken to the guillotine. Where the other players have to make it in time before their friend loses his/her head. That would be pretty crazy to experience.

And lastly my final idea would be one that worked for dlcs, we all love playing AC. And would love to play with our friends of course (not the MP that you have but full co-op assassins missions) keeping everything i said above. if the co-op story (that is if you do it) is in France too, then maybe have dlc missions where you go to other countries. Remember the missions we sent our recruits on in Brotherhood? Imagine going on those missions, you can always release dlcs for the game with new cities, new missions, and new challenges that would bring players back. And not only will it help entertain players, but if you go to Egypt in one dlc you could also be teasing the next game and already have some systems that work for the next game because you got to practice with it in the dlc for unity.

Just a few of my ideas

oliacr
04-21-2014, 09:46 AM
Just a few of my ideas

Good ideas. I really like the idea of creating your own assassin with outfits, weapons and more :)

AherasSTRG
04-25-2014, 06:57 PM
Why WOULD the Templars and Assassins unite though, and if so, what for?
In real life, the Templar order in Western Europe was rooted out and destroyed by the French monarchy. Many references in the games hint that this destruction had also taken place in the games' universe. It is only logical that the Order wants revenge as well as to reclaim their positions in the French government. Assassins are natural enemies of the French monarch as well. Their goals align during the French revolution. One could use the help of the other.

Harvey_TJ_child
04-27-2014, 05:44 PM
In real life, the Templar order in Western Europe was rooted out and destroyed by the French monarchy. Many references in the games hint that this destruction had also taken place in the games' universe. It is only logical that the Order wants revenge as well as to reclaim their positions in the French government. Assassins are natural enemies of the French monarch as well. Their goals align during the French revolution. One could use the help of the other.

I agree with the reasoning I just hate to think of the Templars and assassins working together also if this was part of the main storey line then I could predict the Templars betraying the assassins at the end which would be a shame

Razor8689
04-28-2014, 07:36 AM
I will be in college in a year so though it Unity wont be released for Xbox 360 its not the end of the world. maybe when i am earning i will buy PS4

True_Assassin92
05-01-2014, 10:32 AM
I agree with the reasoning I just hate to think of the Templars and assassins working together also if this was part of the main storey line then I could predict the Templars betraying the assassins at the end which would be a shame

It doesn't necessarily have to be a unification of assassins and templars. I've got to think that it might mean that assassins all around the world need to unite (so assassins from different countries, so for connor fans it might mean a return for him too) to defeat the templars in this grant world event called the french revolution as the tyrants (templars) will have a lot of power in it :p.

Hans684
05-01-2014, 12:49 PM
It doesn't necessarily have to be a unification of assassins and templars. I've got to think that it might mean that assassins all around the world need to unite (so assassins from different countries, so for connor fans it might mean a return for him too) to defeat the templars in this grant world event called the french revolution as the tyrants (templars) will have a lot of power in it :p.

No thanks, not another "Templars the tyrants" game.

joose_2
05-08-2014, 03:25 AM
The game is called unity, so how about co-op like the rumors say. But instead make the co-op amazing rather than having two Ezio's or Arno's running around.

The first thing the co-op would need is, and i know a lot of you aren't going to agree, is create your own assassins. If the co-op is 4 players like the rumors say, then of course it would better for the 4 players to have their own assassins. That means choose their race, gender, outfits (from a selection of lets say 10), etc.

I definitely don't think they'll have 2 of the same character during the same experience. As interesting as it would be to create your own assassin, I don't see this working out in missions. If there are side missions that have no effect on the story, create-your-own-assassin would be awesome. But it sounds like there's going to be a 4-player co-op mode and it just wouldn't make sense for nameless, faceless players to change history like they do in AC.

yaqub89
05-09-2014, 06:36 PM
realyy??? if its truth that Unity will be only for next-gen than im saving for xbox one or wait a moment i can buy ps4 and than be abble to play AC4: freedom cry as well :p :p heh need to think about it. but they hurt my feelings as a fan of AC and x360 user ;(

davie464
05-10-2014, 10:21 PM
Next gen only!?

I have to agree there are alot of players out there who like me can't afford the next gen consoles and in their wisdom the new game will be on next gen although we get the second part on ps3,360 why should avid players of the AC franchise loose out to next gen surely they can release on both platforms also we have already missed out on AC Liberty only for the vita,Why, it beats me as i said earlier release the franchise on all levels,let us play.

Biomedical-Fire
06-01-2014, 05:05 AM
I doubt they will lose most of their fan base, but one game is no reason for me to make the transition right now. I will pick it up some time next year when I decide to buy a next gen system at a discounted price. There are still some big titles to be released on the 360 this year, and with my addiction for buying guitars and effects, I would rather remain on the cutting edge on that front, then drop 500 so I can play "ONE GAME" I am not without sympathy for those who would like to play the game, and simply cannot afford to drop 400 or 500 USD for the new system though, and I find some of the comments a bit callous towards people who may not be in a financial position to buy a next gen system right now. Be that as it may things are simply as they are. Now concerning the entire France theme. I am cool with it, though my opinion probably differs from the majority of people on this forum. Many people are concerned with frame rates and graphics enhanced gameplay. I like to see the game play evolve. I have read comments where people want to go back to climbing the tall buildings, The types of things that were so prominent in the earlier installments, and I am cool with that, However> I felt as if Black Flag was a major step forward in the franchise. I would not want to see the Assassin's Creed franchise become like Madden or call of Duty where it is essentially the same game as the previous installments, with better features and better frame rates. I like to see them take chances. I wish you guy's well on the upcoming release. I will check it out some time next year. :)As someone who owns both the 360 and X1, I'll be able to play both Unity and the AC game to named later on the 360.