PDA

View Full Version : I will be really surprised if the graphics look this good so be warned

rupok2
03-21-2014, 05:55 PM
We all know ubisoft is the master of bullshots so before you guys get on the hype train just remember the graphics will only come this close on pc. People will say "pre alpha" but from many games I have learned that pre alpha footage is usually better than release footage, usually you would think it gets better but it doesn't. game companies make the highest fidelity in the beginning and then scale it down to fit the hardware. So don't just get on the hype train cause you saw pretty graphics on the trailer.

Dev_Anj
03-21-2014, 05:56 PM
We know it's not actual graphics. However, it seems this is the level of graphics Ubisoft wants to achieve. If they can, good!

roostersrule2
03-21-2014, 05:59 PM
They can do it, it's next-gen exclusive remember.

RinoTheBouncer
03-21-2014, 06:15 PM
I hope they do it. I mean to be perfectly honest, I only read the “This is a game footage in alpha mode” after the 3rd time watching it. I thought it was CGI. So if they can pull something like this or close, it would be totally epic. They really should because this is a next gen, exclusive.

Dome500
03-21-2014, 06:25 PM
I hope they do it. I mean to be perfectly honest, I only read the “This is a game footage in alpha mode” after the 3rd time watching it. I thought it was CGI. So if they can pull something like this or close, it would be totally epic. They really should because this is a next gen, exclusive.

But please keep in mind it is possible that the shown footage is PC footage. We know PC has a higher resolution and better graphics if you have the right hardware (see Watch Dogs).

rcole_sooner
03-21-2014, 06:37 PM
Those look like cut scene graphics or just simply CGI trailer graphics and not game play graphics.

That is to be expected.

I am sure game play graphics will be improved ... and trailers will be released of them as well ... eventually.

pirate1802
03-21-2014, 06:44 PM
Weren't you done with AC?

poptartz20
03-21-2014, 06:52 PM
Its not like it's impossible. I mean especially look at what they can do with it. Look at Second Son footage, The Order 1886 and Tomb Raider definitive we don't even know if that if fully pushing the power of these systems yet. and considering if they already have next gen effects set in motion with AC4 (on XOne and PS4) who is to say this really isn't possible. The only thing really stopping them is time constraints. :\

#IBELIEVE

haha.