PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Unity Sneak Peek Video [UK]

SpiritOfNevaeh
03-21-2014, 04:41 PM
Ubisoft's Twitter:

Catch a fresh glimpse of @assassinscreed Unity in motion | #ACUnity | pic.twitter.com/2qwx5lGIzX

Ubisoft just posted this on Youtube! It's definitely France! And that definitely looks like a man… could it be? *hypers down fangirl jitters*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLcjwqXATIM&feature=youtu.be

Qu'ils mangent de la brioche [Let them eat cake]! We have been working on the new Assassin's Creed for more than three years and although we weren't quite ready to show you our full vision for a next-gen only AC, it seems Abstergo are trying to force our hand! So here's a true first look at in-game footage from Assassin's Creed Unity. Stay tuned - we'll have many more exciting details for you in the months ahead!

Join the conversation on Twitter: #ACUnity.

Dome500
03-21-2014, 04:47 PM
oO WoW

I know it's a cinematic, but those graphics :O

And the beginning suggests indoor environments. No wonder, regarding there are so many operas, palaces and courts in France...

who-can-i-be
03-21-2014, 04:52 PM
So... the Templars leaked those screenshots?

Ureh
03-21-2014, 04:55 PM
Do you think he's watching a friend get executed? Cause he clutched the coin-like thing as if his heart was wrenched, full of grief... or maybe he was happy. Sorta like a fist pump.

Locopells
03-21-2014, 08:22 PM
...and although we weren't quite ready to show you our full vision for a next-gen only AC, it seems Abstergo are trying to force our hand...

As I've said elsewhere - bwahahahahaaaaaaaa!

deskp
03-21-2014, 08:38 PM
Do you think he's watching a friend get executed? Cause he clutched the coin-like thing as if his heart was wrenched, full of grief... or maybe he was happy. Sorta like a fist pump.

He is simply checking the time making sure his pocketwatch is correctly following the church bells/clock. Maybe he has a plan or somewhere to be.

GunnerGalactico
03-21-2014, 08:49 PM
My theory is that, he is looking at his watch because he is counting down to something. His target is probably in the crowd watching the execution.. he might make his move and time it when the blade falls.

He is simply checking the time making sure his pocketwatch is correctly following the church bells/clock. Maybe he has a plan or somewhere to be.

Agreed :cool:

Dome500
03-21-2014, 09:18 PM
My theory is that, he is looking at his watch because he counting down to something. His target is probably in the crowd watching the execution.. he might make his move and time it when the blade falls.

Agreed :cool:

This.