PDA

View Full Version : Cheaters

MaTiSpOrT
03-18-2014, 09:56 AM
TheSwanMan said that there is an ingame "tool" to prevents cheating, but im pretty sure that there are few guys that cheated, check out the Hilltop Ghetto LB, some guys are level 19 but, have the Mantis at Max Level.

Is really hard to put at Max Level any bike, so those cheaters are pretty annoying.

RedLynxSwan
03-18-2014, 12:01 PM
Don't worry too much about cheaters MaTiSp0rt, they know who they are, and we know who they are. The day of reckoning will come. http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_evil.gif

Monstified
03-18-2014, 02:37 PM
TheSwanMan said that there is an ingame "tool" to prevents cheating, but im pretty sure that there are few guys that cheated, check out the Hilltop Ghetto LB, some guys are level 19 but, have the Mantis at Max Level.

Is really hard to put at Max Level any bike, so those cheaters are pretty annoying.

It's not necessarily that they are hacking. They could have a jailbroken phone allowing them too get everything for free. I'm sure their run is still legit though.

xitooner
03-18-2014, 04:32 PM
It's not necessarily that they are hacking. They could have a jailbroken phone allowing them too get everything for free. I'm sure their run is still legit though.

Phones that are merely jailbroken dont get a maxed-out Mantis when they are at level 19. . .without hacking, I beleive. The fact that he can ride well (certainly better than me) really doesnt enter into it, IMO.

Only other possibility, that probably only a dev could answer for sure....when you boost your bike stats and get on the leader boards.....would it show your boosted bike stats, or your unboosted bike stats? I assume the latter, since nobody else near the top is maxed out....

. . .actually, it amazes me sometimes just how good some people are (platinum scores, etc) with bikes that are barely upgraded at all! It just goes to show how much skill can be involved....

MaTiSpOrT
03-18-2014, 04:41 PM

I noticed that long time ago, before the update and thats cheating! http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_e_wink.gif I dont think there are hackers on the LBs...

TRGoodGrief
03-18-2014, 05:18 PM
I saw this thread and realized that i need to post something here.

Sl1mboy84_T3F
08-20-2015, 11:49 PM
Don't worry too much about cheaters MaTiSp0rt, they know who they are, and we know who they are. The day of reckoning will come. http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_evil.gif

Huuum interesting..

justinman114
08-21-2015, 12:12 AM
This is a necro for the ages.

xitooner
08-21-2015, 12:56 AM
Don't worry too much about cheaters MaTiSp0rt, they know who they are, and we know who they are. The day of reckoning will come.

(xitooner sneaks a peak at RL calendar of events and sees the following)

Day of Reckoning for Frontier Cheaters: June 6, year 6666 at 06:06 AM (the number of the beast)

Yeah, I bet those cheaters are just shaking in their boots right now.... :)