PDA

View Full Version : How to get access to all User Created Tracks?

rlmergeuser
03-15-2014, 04:10 PM
Hello guys. I'm really confused: I bought this game mainly to play Supercross Custom Maps with my friends. I was shocked seeing the track central only offering a handfull of Supercross Maps either at "Rated Supercross" or "New Supercross". Both Sections offer very few maps and haven't changed for months. When I use the Track search to look up the awesome maps I saw on youtube i find nothing. How do I get full access to all User Created Tracks ever created? Did I miss something or does the Track Central only offer a handfull of the most recent maps? That would be really pathetic.

psycad
03-15-2014, 04:34 PM
After going in "Get Tracks" you have to go in "Advanced Search" (Y Button) to find more.
In the top left, change "Any Type" to Supercross and click on "Released This Week" until it changes to "All Time".

Of course the list will only display a limited number of tracks so if you want more you'll have to search using Difficulty, Tags or by keywords or just use one letter (A, B, C etc..)

This should give you all the tracks you need. Have fun!

rlmergeuser
03-16-2014, 10:49 PM
Thanks so much I totally overlooked 2 of these filters...

Guigouu
03-25-2014, 01:46 PM
Hello. Could you tell me how many Supercross custom maps are available for downloading through Get tracks? I am considering to purchase the game for the parties with friends but I would like to know approximate number of available maps to decide wthether to buy the game. 10,50,100,500? :) Thank you.

IImayneII
03-27-2014, 01:03 PM
Hello. Could you tell me how many Supercross custom maps are available for downloading through Get tracks? I am considering to purchase the game for the parties with friends but I would like to know approximate number of available maps to decide wthether to buy the game. 10,50,100,500? :) Thank you.

Sadly, there aren't many good supercross tracks on Gold and with Fusion around the corner there probably won't be any new good ones being made, I would suggest just buying Fusion if you want supercross tracks. I'm going to try to get more attention on sc tracks on pc with Fusion and hope other builders also start making more sc tracks because this was really lacking in Gold.