PDA

View Full Version : if Connor helps Arno

Radman500
03-20-2014, 10:17 PM
with the code that was shown on the forum...Arno is the assassin destined to take down the French monarchy, and Connor would help him out

hypothetically how do you see that relationship?

pirate1802
03-20-2014, 10:26 PM
A very hot one. :p

silvermercy
03-20-2014, 10:30 PM
The way I see it there may be two options.
- Either they hate each other at first and are at a constant war (and some funny moments as a result, kinda like Stan & Ollie)
- or it's love at first sight. j/k :p

Maybe Arnaud finds himself in Templar trouble and Connor intervenes somehow.

edit:

lmao We had the same thought independently! pffhaha

Wolfmeister1010
03-20-2014, 10:31 PM

You perv :p

RatonhnhakeFan
03-20-2014, 10:32 PM

http://25.media.tumblr.com/0bd44ac4384832da95abe17347d7fdf0/tumblr_mjey4dCdXM1r7a2j2o2_500.gif

What you did there I see :>

Wolfmeister1010
03-20-2014, 10:35 PM
Will paste part of my idea from other thread:

I always assumed that after AC3, Connor became distraught and depressed, because all of his friends and family were dead, and his people were gone, everything he had hoped to accomplish had been diminished. He wanted to make some sort of difference, so he dedicated himself completely to the assassins, helping however he can. That is why he brought in some new recruits to train, like what's her face girl from the Aveline AC4 dlc and Esoesa. But, he still didn't feel like he was doing enough. He remembered how Lafeyette had spoken of the corruption in France, and when news of a class revolution gets to him, with obvious Templar involvement, he decides to go help, simply because there is nothing but sadness and memories left for him in America.

Also, I would assume that he wants to get some sort of vengeance on Juno, because she said that if he did what she said, his people would be saved, but..

Esoesa sought out Connor to get advice on how to deal with his own people's revolution. (I wonder if they know that they are connected by Edward and Ade :0) So it is obvious that word of Connor's legacy and skill are widespread throughout the brotherhood. Perhaps Maybe, different from my above idea, Arnaud summons HIM to France, because he also wants help dealing with a brewing revolution.

adventurewomen
03-20-2014, 10:35 PM
HEY don't type the words I was about to type!! :p

---------------

Anyway I would be so over the moon! <3

Love Connor so much!! <3

Wolfmeister1010
03-20-2014, 10:36 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/0bd44ac4384832da95abe17347d7fdf0/tumblr_mjey4dCdXM1r7a2j2o2_500.gif

What you did there I see :>

Lol you always post gifs of that show. You must have response gif from the show for every possible situation :p

RatonhnhakeFan
03-20-2014, 10:39 PM
Lol you always post gifs of that show. You must have response gif from the show for every possible situation :pWatch it yourself, it's amazing :o

Wolfmeister1010
03-20-2014, 10:44 PM
Watch it yourself, it's amazing :o
black sails right?

Escappa
03-20-2014, 10:47 PM
Maybe it's like this. In the game, Arno gets to know Lafayette, who is friendly to the assassin's since his encounter with Connor. When Arno finds himself in trouble and don't know what to do, Lafayette says that he knows someone that can help, someone with experience from another revolution, Connor. And since there's been at least 10 years since we last saw Connor, he's a much wiser and mature man, who helps Arno in the same way as La Volpe helped Ezio maybe?

Wolfmeister1010
03-20-2014, 10:48 PM
Maybe it's like this. In the game, Arno gets to know Lafayette, who is friendly to the assassin's since his encounter with Connor. When Arno finds himself in trouble and don't know what to do, Lafayette says that he knows someone that can help, someone with experience from another revolution, Connor. And since there's been at least 10 years since we last saw Connor, he's a much wiser and mature man, who helps Arno in the same way as La Volpe helped Ezio maybe?

Love it! Could totally see that working out.

I strongly strongly suspect Lafeyette will be in the game in SOME way

pirate1802
03-20-2014, 10:49 PM
black sails right?

Wolf I am utterly disappoint.

lmao We had the same thought independently! pffhaha

dirty minds think alike

RatonhnhakeFan
03-20-2014, 10:51 PM
black sails right?Spartacus. Haven't checked Black Sails yet, is it good?

SpiritOfNevaeh
03-20-2014, 11:05 PM

Oh my…. I don't want any dirty thoughts please >_<

Esoesa sought out Connor to get advice on how to deal with his own people's revolution. (I wonder if they know that they are connected by Edward and Ade :0) So it is obvious that word of Connor's legacy and skill are widespread throughout the brotherhood. Perhaps Maybe, different from my above idea, Arnaud summons HIM to France, because he also wants help dealing with a brewing revolution.

I remember that too. Makes total sense to me.

Maybe Arnaud finds himself in Templar trouble and Connor intervenes somehow.

I can definitely see both of those happening.

Templar_Az
03-20-2014, 11:05 PM
I dont want Connor he's crap

silvermercy
03-20-2014, 11:08 PM
I'm gonna repost what I was thinking about Connor, how he changes and how he makes his first appearance to help Arno.

"I have the feeling Connor would have a great change in personality. More mature. Maybe sarcastic. Maybe a bit like Haytham. I mean I could even imagine the scene right now: Camera zooms in to someone's back that looks suspiiiiiciously like Haytham. There's a big fight, a sarcastic remark and ... taraah!! He turns. Connor."

^ And that's how I imagine our introductory Connor scene. He's a changed man. Now in this scene maybe Arno is in trouble already; or Lafayette walks with Arno and happens to stumble upon a row of dead bodies. They proceed to follow the er... mysterious dead body "signs" and they end up in a dark Parisian alley. ;)

After the end of the fight, and when the final body drops to the muddy ground, a very calm Lafayette turns to a bewildered Arno and he remarks with a wide smile on his face:
"Ah, oui, I knew we would find him here"

And that's the beginning of a great relationship. :p

(Well if we can't have this, I wouldn't object to the hot one, too. lol)

;)

silvermercy
03-20-2014, 11:10 PM
It must be a horrible experience for you then. :( lol

Templar_Az
03-20-2014, 11:12 PM
Well Connor coming back aint confirmed so fingers crossed here with the other millions or so fans.

SpiritOfNevaeh
03-20-2014, 11:13 PM
I'm gonna repost what I was thinking about Connor, how he changes and how he makes his first appearance to help Arno.

"I have the feeling Connor would have a great change in personality. More mature. Maybe sarcastic. Maybe a bit like Haytham. I mean I could even imagine the scene right now: Camera zooms in to someone's back that looks suspiiiiiciously like Haytham. There's a big fight, a sarcastic remark and ... taraah!! He turns. Connor."

^ And that's how I imagine our introductory Connor scene. He's a changed man. Now in this scene maybe Arno is in trouble already; or Lafayette walks with Arno and happens to stumble upon a row of dead bodies. They proceed to follow the er... mysterious dead body "signs" and they end up in a dark Parisian alley. ;)

After the end of the fight, and when the final body drops to the muddy ground, a very calm Lafayette turns to a bewildered Arno and he remarks with a wide smile on his face:
"Ah, oui, I knew we would find him here"

And that's the beginning of a great relationship. :p

(Well if we can't have this, I wouldn't object to the hot one, too. lol)

;)

Haha, I can see that for him :)

Too bad. it's happening, so get off the thread :p

silvermercy
03-20-2014, 11:15 PM
Well Connor coming back aint confirmed so fingers crossed here with the other millions or so fans.
Millions? lol

Anyway sucks for you! :D

Be gone from the thread by the way. You have all the signs of a troublemaker poster. We know your kind and we don't want to derail this thread as you seem to be doing. This thread is for discussing a possible Arno/Connor relationship. Not if connor comes back, what you think of him, and if you keep your fingers crossed.
Thank you.

Templar_Az
03-20-2014, 11:20 PM
Wait so im not allowed to state my opinion? we all gotta love Connor? pffff

silvermercy
03-20-2014, 11:21 PM
Nobody said that. You're derailing the thread and if you don't stop now from doing that, I'm reporting you. That's all.

SpiritOfNevaeh
03-20-2014, 11:23 PM

You are entitled to your own opinion, but this is not the thread for it.

Now go play AC3, including the Homestead missions, and maybe you'll start to like him like the thousands of people who changed their mind about him after playing the game at least more than once, okloveyoubye :)

SpiritOfNevaeh
03-20-2014, 11:24 PM
Nobody said that. You're derailing the thread and if you don't stop now from doing that, I'm reporting you. That's all.

Why do you gotta be awesome right now? Haha ;)

Shahkulu101
03-20-2014, 11:24 PM

Your post was irrelevant. We aren't discussing whether or not people like Connor, we're discussing how his relationship with Arno will play out. Stop trying to provoke people.

Templar_Az
03-20-2014, 11:28 PM
You know what guys I apologise I see that I made a mistake.

Here is now what I want to happen: I hope when Anno meets Connor he stabs him repeatedly untill he is dead, around sequence 1 I want this to happen.

pirate1802
03-20-2014, 11:29 PM
*grabs popcorn*

silvermercy
03-20-2014, 11:34 PM
He lives on an isolated island, poor thing... It's ok we understand now.

Back to topic. Ignore the troublemaker until the mods are here. ;)

Aphex_Tim
03-20-2014, 11:35 PM
I'd love to see Lafayette return. Though if that happens, I'd like to have a little more details on how he met Connor. In AC3, Lafayette shows up from out of nowhere and is suddenly Connor's best friend. How the hell did that happen?

SpiritOfNevaeh
03-20-2014, 11:37 PM
I'd love to see Lafayette return. Though if that happens, I'd like to have a little more details on how he met Connor. In AC3, Lafayette shows up from out of nowhere and is suddenly Connor's best friend. How the hell did that happen?

I believe George Washington suggested talking to him and you got to talk to him before going to find Ben Church, and he said he came to America dressed as a woman.

pirate1802
03-20-2014, 11:39 PM

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2130423/smoker.jpg

SpiritOfNevaeh
03-20-2014, 11:43 PM
*grabs popcorn*

I just had to burst out laughing when I read this XD

Templar_Az
03-20-2014, 11:45 PM
He lives on an isolated island, poor thing... It's ok we understand now.

Back to topic. Ignore the troublemaker until the mods are here. ;)

The "Island" is actually England you racist. I hope the mods deal with you now.

Aphex_Tim
03-20-2014, 11:45 PM
I believe George Washington suggested talking to him and you got to talk to him before going to find Ben Church, and he said he came to America dressed as a woman.

True, but even then, judging by their conversation, they already seem to know each other. At least, it felt like that to me.

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2130423/smoker.jpg

Makes perfect sense. :p

silvermercy
03-20-2014, 11:46 PM
The "Island" is actually England you racist. I hope the mods deal with you now.
I live in England. :rolleyes: And you've been reported.

Aphex_Tim
03-20-2014, 11:47 PM
you racist.

Wait, how the hell did this happen?

silvermercy
03-20-2014, 11:48 PM
Nah... don't worry, we all laugh at him now. lol

SpiritOfNevaeh
03-20-2014, 11:54 PM
True, but even then, judging by their conversation, they already seem to know each other. At least, it felt like that to me.

Yeah, guess they were both just friendly :)

I live in England. :rolleyes: And you've been reported.

What I'm thinking: Silver, just be the adult and walk away; he's fighting a losing battle.

What I'll actually say: *pats back* Well done. His suspension will be a boon for us both ;)

pirate1802
03-20-2014, 11:57 PM

http://i.imgur.com/Bn5LV2R.png

avk111
03-21-2014, 12:30 AM
Well I personally think Connor never left state side, however if the game will be containing two locations like England and France then it's
very plausible that Connor's messenger or more precisely message left from US and came To France. I remember slavery issues in England took a heavy toll after the revolution in the Americas. So might as likely be playing in the game the plot of how the idea of liberty and equality shifted from the rebellion in the US to England and then France we might as likely get to play with Esosa or another Messenger, and Connor's message or "diary" will be displayed In a video sections as it was when we played Altair's
life trail video sections in Assassin's Creed : Revelations. Perhaps as a memory as well.

ze_topazio
03-21-2014, 01:14 AM
It would be irresponsible for Connor to leave the US in a time when the Brotherhood is still under reconstruction, the Templars are certain to return, the USA government is still fragile and easy to infiltrate, the Homestead has no protection, and he's the only decent Assassin around.

JustPlainQuirky
03-21-2014, 01:21 AM
It would be irresponsible for Connor to leave the US in a time when the Brotherhood is still under reconstruction, the Templars are certain to return, the USA government is still fragile and easy to infiltrate, the Homestead has no protection, and he's the only decent Assassin around.

That's probably why he bothered to recruit more assassins. So the homestead could be protected.

And didn't the homestead (an actual historical thing) "vanish" anyway?

SpiritOfNevaeh
03-21-2014, 01:25 AM
That's probably why he bothered to recruit more assassins. So the homestead could be protected.

Now THAT is something I would like to know too. I believe it was in early 19th century...

adventurewomen
03-21-2014, 01:36 AM
Well you're missing out, so it's your loss no one else's. I think you didn't understand Connor, fair enough. Connor's personality was deep as the ocean, you just need to dive in deeper to understand Connor.

Connor was never shallow, lets leave the shallowness to Ezio and hiis annoying womanizing ways. ;)

Wolfmeister1010
03-21-2014, 01:40 AM

I don't know why.. but I look at your username, and I look at all the posts you make, and for some reason I get the feeling you are gonna be with us for the long haul. You just have that kind of "senior member" vibe

silvermercy
03-21-2014, 01:43 AM
I don't know why.. but I look at your username, and I look at all the posts you make, and for some reason I get the feeling you are gonna be with us for the long haul. You just have that kind of "senior member" vibe
He/she's from tumblr. ;)

Are you female, too, Mayrice by the way? I get this vibe. lol If not, forgive me. :p

Shahkulu101
03-21-2014, 01:44 AM
Too many people get all sentimental about this place...

JustPlainQuirky
03-21-2014, 01:44 AM

Well the last forums I joined (narutoforums) I stayed talking there to this very day (6,000+ posts)

And I used to lurk there before joining like I did here.

So I might be here for a long time :rolleyes:

(though I'd be more politically correct because this is connected to mu Uplay account XD)

Thanks, even if a bit off-topic :rolleyes:

Still can't get used to the Image Verification thing I have to do every time to post though:mad:

frodrigues55
03-21-2014, 01:45 AM
Well you're missing out, so it's your loss no one else's. I think you didn't understand Connor, fair enough. Connor's personality was deep as the ocean, you just need to dive in deeper to understand Connor.

Connor was never shallow, lets leave the shallowness to Ezio and hiis annoying womanizing ways. ;)

Or perharps Ezio was deeper than a just a womanizer and you just didn't get it ;)

Seriously though, what is up with people offending each other because of their favorite assassins. Not liking Connor doesn't mean he didn't get him, it probably means he just doesn't like him. Wasn't it supposed to be great that the developers manage to create new characters every game and all of them are potential favorites for at least one person? I thought we were all AC fans.

Anyway, I think they could easily find a way to fit Connor into the game as we know it, as he was part of every single freaking aspect of the US revolution, lol. I just hope they don't dedicate too much on Connor, his story was aleady told. Most people didn't like the way AC3 handled two characters (though I liked it), so I don't think they would risk doing it again (and with the franchise's least popular character at that).

Wolfmeister1010
03-21-2014, 01:45 AM
Too many people get all sentimental about this place...

So manly

JustPlainQuirky
03-21-2014, 01:46 AM
He/she's from tumblr. ;)

Are you female, too, Mayrice by the way? I get this vibe. lol If not, forgive me. :p

How was my tumblr discovered that easily??? :eek:

And Yes I am. I read your posts the most :cool:

MasterAssasin84
03-21-2014, 01:46 AM
Including Connor has quite a big Fan base and seeing as the American Revolution finished in 1783 and the French Revolution started in 1799 its quite possible Connor will get some sort of mention or recognition.

Personally as much as i would love to i can't see Connor featuring in AC5 unless ubisoft include him in some additional gameplay like Aveline in Black Flag .

Not to be picky but there is no proof his name is Arno !! IMO bit of a duff name for an Assassin

silvermercy
03-21-2014, 01:49 AM

LOL haha! Hellllooo my fellow tumblr fangirl! Oh thank youuuu!!! <3 I think I will do the same. ^^

Oh I think you mentioned it in some post. Don't know your tumblr yet. I don't snoop. Much. :p *hires private investigator to do some digging*

So many females around here lately! :D lol yaay!

adventurewomen
03-21-2014, 01:50 AM

I have a Tumblr, but it's something that I don't share here only a select few on my friends here know my Tumblr dedicated to Connor. :D

Shahkulu101
03-21-2014, 01:51 AM
So manly

Wolfmeister, you should know by know that I am not a lesser man...

JustPlainQuirky
03-21-2014, 01:52 AM
my tumblr is JustPlainQuirky. I don't really need to hide that because I'm fairly politically correct on there. Don't have much posts there anyway. (planning on deleting some too) :rolleyes:

On topic:

I don't know enough about Arno to know how he'd respond working with Connor. Unless I want to believe he's a stereotypical french man. ;)

Wolfmeister1010
03-21-2014, 01:53 AM
Wolfmeister, you should know by know that I am not a lesser man...

That was...provocative

frodrigues55
03-21-2014, 02:15 AM
Not to be picky but there is no proof his name is Arno !! IMO bit of a duff name for an Assassin

Yeah, but it is supposed to be Arnaud of some variation of that. They all sound the same, so perhaps the source misheard.

JustPlainQuirky
03-21-2014, 02:16 AM
I rather call him Arno than mystery assassin or StarlightMcPufflyPuff :p

MasterAssasin84
03-21-2014, 02:21 AM
Oh Well here is the New Assassin

http://90skidsnostalgia.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/81jtNhsOgfL._SL1500_.jpg (http://90skidsnostalgia.com/hey-arnold/)

Escappa
03-21-2014, 02:22 AM
Oh Well here is the New Assassin

http://90skidsnostalgia.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/81jtNhsOgfL._SL1500_.jpg (http://90skidsnostalgia.com/hey-arnold/)

It all makes sence now... :eek:

adventurewomen
03-21-2014, 02:22 AM
^^ Haha :D

Escappa
03-21-2014, 02:29 AM
It even has the TM at the end, a code for Templar Monarchy :eek:
hype comfirmed :D

adventurewomen
03-21-2014, 02:49 AM
It even has the TM at the end, a code for Templar Monarchy :eek:
hype comfirmed :D
Indeed! :D

RinoTheBouncer
03-21-2014, 01:33 PM
Perhaps they can date for a while and break those boundaries of the entertainment industry of “Lesbian = Hot, Gay = Eww”.

reddragonhrcro
03-21-2014, 02:15 PM
Yeah since we mentioned the coop posibility came to a logical conclusion.

Most likely Arno will be another ancestor of Desmond and since both Arno and Connor live in the same era coop could work very well as we will be able to see both sides, that is if its true of Connor joining the fight.

Also if Connor does make a return he will probably have a different outfit so i would like to see the alpha build outfit in action since its realy cool and a lot of people wanted it for AC3
http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o704/Baconesgute/Connor3.png
http://images.wikia.com/assassinscreed/images/a/ab/Early_version_on_Connor_Kenways_outfit.jpg

Will_Lucky
03-21-2014, 02:38 PM
Were I a guessing man, Connor would likely wear something more...European to fit in. As has been stated previously a Native American running around during the French Revolution didn't exactly happen.

JustPlainQuirky
03-21-2014, 02:40 PM
Yeah since we mentioned the coop posibility came to a logical conclusion.

Most likely Arno will be another ancestor of Desmond and since both Arno and Connor live in the same era coop could work very well as we will be able to see both sides, that is if its true of Connor joining the fight.

Also if Connor does make a return he will probably have a different outfit so i would like to see the alpha build outfit in action since its realy cool and a lot of people wanted it for AC3
http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o704/Baconesgute/Connor3.png
http://images.wikia.com/assassinscreed/images/a/ab/Early_version_on_Connor_Kenways_outfit.jpg

that looks so cool! Want!

though connor's outfit might be blue to fit with the setting...

Iprefer he wear his aquila outfit. It's blue and he uses it for sailing which he must do if he wants to travel to Paris.

frodrigues55
03-21-2014, 04:51 PM
That Connor robe is seriously cool. If he appears on Unity, I hope he wears something like that.

Ureh
03-21-2014, 04:57 PM
I like the Achilles/John robes that he found on the homestead. That might be a bit more "appropriate".