PDA

View Full Version : Sudden Abstergo Rank boost or change or error?

Anna MoIly
03-20-2014, 08:46 PM
It seems everyone suddenly got some sort of huge Abstergo Rank boost just recently, or that something about the rank system was changed, so I'm wondering what that is or if it was an error or what? For example maybe it was implemented that quitting a game early is no longer beneficial for your rank so a lot of players were bumped down and others bumped up? Just a thought. I was surprised to find I'm rank 109 when I'm used to being 300-900. Then I thought wow, my clan must think I'm cool being 109, only to find that three of my best clan members are suddenly in the 1-100 rank area when they weren't before. So I knew there was some global change, or error.

pittbull4200
03-21-2014, 02:34 PM
Ranks reset but my rank has been stuck at 805 and will not change since reset I stay in top 1000 for last 2mths of playing should be in 300s or so by now

Anna MoIly
03-22-2014, 05:13 PM
Yes I contacted Support again with:
It looks like it's because the leaderboards are reset sometimes, but the problem, which you may be aware of already, but just in case you're not: is that everyone's ranks have been stuck/frozen for about a couple days now.
I contact support often, just in case a problem persists only because no one took the time to report it even once.