PDA

View Full Version : No Pre-Order Bonuses Activated

rlmergeuser
03-21-2013, 08:18 PM
I pre-ordered Trials Evolution Gold Edition through UPlay three weeks ago and do not have access to any of the pre-order bonuses. I have run the Trials_launcher found in the Ubisoft/Trials Evolution Gold Edition folder to update to version 1.0.2. I have also contacted UPLay's customer support (919-460-9778) and spoken to one of their customer service representatives, they stated that this was an issue on RedLynx end and that RedLynx had very recently informed them that they were working on the issue.

I'd like for any RedLynx employee to confirm that a fix is currently in the works and that the issue of people that have not received their pre-order bonuses is being addressed.

Willyums
03-21-2013, 08:24 PM
There have been problems with the pre-order bonuses from Uplay being available in-game. Redlynx have definitely been notified of the issue and are certainly working on fixing it.
Try and be patient, hopefully something like this wont take too long to patch http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/smile.gif

rlmergeuser
03-21-2013, 08:27 PM
Thank you. That's all I wanted to know.

rlmergeuser
03-21-2013, 08:29 PM
Yeah I didn't get on uplay. I'm going to try a full uninstall/reinstall now.

edit: it was a waste of time to reinstall. Still nothing. I hope there's a fix soon.