PDA

View Full Version : 536/536 club.

QcChopper
03-09-2013, 04:59 AM
http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/dance.gif

*The Outside The Ball skill game in HD Warehouse can only be completed with an exploit.

xNEKRON1337
03-09-2013, 05:07 AM
i dont like skill games http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_cry.gif

Sandholm
03-09-2013, 09:03 AM
I'm just bad at the game http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/sad.gif

rlmergeuser
03-09-2013, 12:38 PM
I'm just bad at the game http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/sad.gif
Right, that's why you murdered some of my good times http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_lol.gif

rlmergeuser
03-09-2013, 05:37 PM
I suppsoe the 535 club is about someone who gets plat on all the tracks? does this include all tournaments and skill games ?

rlmergeuser
03-09-2013, 06:20 PM
I was challenging myself to beat your times whilst I was playing(you added me from the usernames list). I achieved about 15 platinums, but I don't think I beat you even once http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/sad.gif

xNEKRON1337
03-09-2013, 06:49 PM
I suppsoe the 535 club is about someone who gets plat on all the tracks? does this include all tournaments and skill games ?
yes

QcChopper
03-09-2013, 07:32 PM

Plat on all tracks wasn't that hard because I already know the games very well, skill games were generally the hardest, and I am pretty good on tounaments but Test Your Might with 5 faults or less isn't too easy and 0-faulting World Cup and particularly Ultimate Endurance can be a pain, but they are best suited to riders like me, I am much better at riding smooth than riding fast...

rlmergeuser
03-11-2013, 01:32 AM
EDIT:

the unobtainable platinum on Outside The Ball skill game in HD Warehouse.

Ke8xBDXTWcg

SN00GAN5
03-11-2013, 02:02 PM
hahaha sorry xD

QcChopper
03-13-2013, 03:04 AM
Alright it is obtainable it would seem, but it is an exploit, the intended way doesn't work.

Edit: Got it http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/dance.gif

TheBlazeJp
04-22-2013, 07:14 PM
Me, Xrotto and Cropolitee are the only members of this club

Test your might works

QcChopper
04-23-2013, 09:34 PM
Me, Xrotto and Cropolitee are the only members of this club

Test your might works

Wrong, Test Your Might works since day one, only the LEADERBOARDS didn't work but medals worked, I got my 536/536 almost a month ago, LBs or no LBs.

TheBlazeJp
04-24-2013, 02:13 PM
Yeah I don't know what I was thinking, for some reason I had in my mind that 0 fault was platinum in TYM
Sorry about that

I'll correct it to us 3 are members of the 0 fault club

QcChopper
04-24-2013, 10:32 PM
Yeah I don't know what I was thinking, for some reason I had in my mind that 0 fault was platinum in TYM
Sorry about that

I'll correct it to us 3 are members of the 0 fault club

Yeah you sure are a beast man. I wish to be in that elusive club someday, but I am glad that this platinum isn't 0 fault, I think it's hard enough as it is http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/eek.gif

twipley23
02-21-2014, 03:54 PM
Hey (just registered)!

First off, sorry for reviving such an old thread.

Alright it is obtainable it would seem, but it is an exploit, the intended way doesn't work.
Just out of curiosity, why is it not obtainable the intended way? What happens if one does not do it like in the video?

Plat on all tracks wasn't that hard because I already know the games very well, skill games were generally the hardest, and I am pretty good on tounaments but Test Your Might with 5 faults or less isn't too easy and 0-faulting World Cup and particularly Ultimate Endurance can be a pain, but they are best suited to riders like me, I am much better at riding smooth than riding fast...
I have been playing the game for a few weeks, one or two hours per day, most days. I am stasisfied with the learnings, and am already approaching the 536 club, but of course I expect progress to somewhat stagnate at some point. Motivation will therefore be required to zero-fault the longer tournaments (the ones with 7, 10, and 24, tracks).

I have a question. I have not yet tried the Scorpion bike much, but I was wondering if you would recommend it for those three tournaments? Or, if you could comment on that?

Cheers, from Quebec (too).

TheBlazeJp
02-21-2014, 04:38 PM
*The Outside The Ball skill game in HD Warehouse can only be completed with an exploit.

I actually saw the #1 guy didn't use the exploit, it was impressive

TheBlazeJp
02-21-2014, 04:40 PM
some point. Motivation will therefore be required to zero-fault the longer tournaments (the ones with 7, 10, and 24, tracks).

I have a question. I have not yet tried the Scorpion bike much, but I was wondering if you would recommend it for those three tournaments? Or, if you could comment on that?

You have to use the phoenix for those tournaments my freind

psycad
02-21-2014, 08:51 PM
After fixing my issue (http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=92&t=18878) of not being able to play skillgames I was able to finally get all plats on the remaining ones a few days ago. 536 Club hells yeah!

Took me forever to get Ski Jump XD

Zurgery
02-21-2014, 10:42 PM
May I ask what a exploit is?

twipley23
02-22-2014, 12:58 AM
The Outside The Ball skill game in HD Warehouse can only be completed with an exploit.
I see no reason for it not being possible without this brief "leaving the ball."

EDIT: in fact, I am not even sure that I would succeed doing it that way. :)

twipley23
02-22-2014, 01:01 AM
May I ask what a exploit is?
It means taking advantage of a design flaw or of something unanticipated, although I wouldn't go as far as to say the track creator(s) was not intending this alternate method.

twipley23
02-23-2014, 03:25 AM
some point. Motivation will therefore be required to zero-fault the longer tournaments (the ones with 7, 10, and 24, tracks).

You have to use the phoenix for those tournaments my freind
Well, my goal is not to disagree, but it seems you actually can too choose the Scorpion one concerning the ones accessible from the warehouse. :p

(although you're right that TYM diallows it!)

Ch4er0n
02-23-2014, 06:15 PM
If your goal is just to 0 fault the long tourneys, it will probably be quickest and easiest to choose the bike you are most comfortable on. That said, the phoenix is much better for all tournaments you listed (Test Your Might, Ultimate Endurance Challenge, and World Championship). All three have at least a few hard (or extreme) tracks in them, which are easiest completed on the phoenix. Overall, it's fine if you feel more stable on the scorpion and want to run them with it, but in terms of progression and improvement, choosing the phoenix will give you best results http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/smile.gif

Hope this helps!

And welcome to the forum (idk if anyone has said this, but your post count is low, so I'm assuming new <3 )

twipley23
02-23-2014, 10:19 PM
If your goal is just to 0 fault the long tourneys, it will probably be quickest and easiest to choose the bike you are most comfortable on. That said, the phoenix is much better for all tournaments you listed (Test Your Might, Ultimate Endurance Challenge, and World Championship). All three have at least a few hard (or extreme) tracks in them, which are easiest completed on the phoenix. Overall, it's fine if you feel more stable on the scorpion and want to run them with it, but in terms of progression and improvement, choosing the phoenix will give you best results :)
Thanks Chaeron; your post helps me taking a distance from the game and thinking. What you said makes sense.

I think it is hard to control the throttling with the Phoenix. I am in the 530s club, and just starting to learn the correct amount of gas to push in to that engine.

EDIT: and, thanks for the warm welcome! :)

twipley23
02-24-2014, 08:47 PM
Do you people have some tips regarding the last tournaments?

At the end of my first faultless runs on both Infernos, my heart was beating to fast that my performance decreased. Often, this makes me fail a track (or a tournament), even if from the last checkpoint to the end normally proves to be easy business.

It appears that strangely, my organism cannot handle the large amount of adrenalin that is being pushed in. I cannot help but wonder at what it would be like to me to approach a platinum in one of those tournaments. Do you people have some tips? Do you pause the game and take a break, or just go on with it, full-fledged, and hope for a success?

Ch4er0n
02-24-2014, 09:09 PM
repetition is your best bet, eventually you get used to the pressure and it doesnt get to you that much. also after the first time you 0 something, each subsequent attempt is much easier.

I just kept trying over and over again when I was trying to 0 TYM, just as a numbers game I knew I would get it eventually.

twipley23
02-27-2014, 03:17 PM
eventually you get used to the pressure and it doesnt get to you that much.
I haven't experenced this yet. I am currently trying to zero-fault Way of the Ninja. (This would get me to 533 medals; a feat I expected to accomplish long ago.) I am now almost consistently getting pass the bridge. I will always fault here and there. Have been to the last checkpoint a few times, but even there, I will go too slow just to be sure, and die a stupid way. Sometimes, stress makes it that I will brake instead of accelerating. I have even pressed the B button once, which made me fail.

I sometimes wonder how I am making it to the end, and lose my means to such an extent. It almost looks like masochistic behavior. Do I really want to make me suffer? I just want to get this over with, so I can move on to something else (like, being productive in my homeworks). Because as of now, I cannot concentrate; I always have the track in the background of the mind.

I have platted both Infernos without much trouble; same thing with all of the other tracks. However, almost a fifth of my total gaming time so far has went into Way of the Ninja. Each time the goal is within clear sight, the pressure makes itself greater. I have tried pausing the game and taking a break, then resuming to pursue the run when success is a checkpoint or two away; it only makes matters worse. I just, completely lose my means. And I guess this is part of the whole scheme. It is no coincidence that Jolly Jumper is at the end of the Ultimate-Endurance Tournament; its developers seem to know human dynamics fairly well. You will fail -- that's kind of all there is to it.

twipley23
03-02-2014, 04:49 AM
I absolutely cannot believe it: I've platted the WC tournament; and this, in a few tries.

The hardest for me was Classic, I think -- I have almost faulted it at start, at the leftmost of the last rock before the slope. King of the Hill used to be somewhat of a nightmare for me, but before trying the tournament I have practiced it a little bit, to (surprisingly) realize it does not bother me much now. That said, that which I have a hard time believing precisely is the heightening of my skills. I just did not think I had learned much lately, which in fact seems to have been quite the contrary. The interesting thing is that everything happened without me being aware of most of it.

That being said, which tournament do you people generally consider the hardest to plat: the TYM, or the (24-tracks) UEC, tournament?

Ch4er0n
03-02-2014, 05:40 AM
I absolutely cannot believe it: I've platted the WC tournament; and this, in a few tries.

The hardest for me was Classic, I think -- I have almost faulted it at start, at the leftmost of the last rock before the slope. King of the Hill used to be somewhat of a nightmare for me, but before trying the tournament I have practiced it a little bit, to (surprisingly) realize it does not bother me much now. That said, that which I have a hard time believing precisely is the heightening of my skills. I just did not think I had learned much lately, which in fact seems to have been quite the contrary. The interesting thing is that everything happened without me being aware of most of it.

That being said, which tournament do you people generally consider the hardest to plat: the TYM, or the (24-tracks) UEC, tournament?

gratz!

hmm depends on what you are good at. if consistency is your strong suit, UEC, if you are good with extremes, TYM

if you are feeling ambitious, 0 faulting TYM is a ***** haha, u can give that a go XD

twipley23
03-02-2014, 05:17 PM
if you are feeling ambitious, 0 faulting TYM is a ***** haha, u can give that a go XD
haha. let me start by five-faulting it, though. :p haha

twipley23
03-13-2014, 06:06 PM
Speaking of those two (extreme) tournaments, which one do you people prefer? Which do you think is the most interesting?

Ch4er0n
03-13-2014, 06:18 PM
my answer would have probably been different if you had asked me before going back to UEC to get a better time, and grinding the hell out of TYM to 0 it. atm I kinda like UEC, cuz it is a real test of consistency (and when i went back to try and PB it long after I first 0'd it, I got a 6th place run http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/biggrin.gif ) really burnt out with TYM right now, but it certainly has its merits. idk either or http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/razz.gif

twipley23
03-13-2014, 06:43 PM
Perhaps you have seen in UEC something I have yet to see. Because as of now, the easier-than-hard tracks are kind of a bore to me. (I might even fault here and there because some do not hold my attention enough!)

Conversely, TYM is somewhat of a treat to me right now. I wish there would be a way to create custom tournaments, because then I would take all the warehouse hard and extreme tracks together and put the medals total up to 540. Now, that would be one hell of a tournament. :)

Three faults for a platinum medal; what do you think? haha

Ch4er0n
03-13-2014, 09:43 PM
Perhaps you have seen in UEC something I have yet to see. Because as of now, the easier-than-hard tracks are kind of a bore to me. http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_asleep.gif might even fault here and there because some do not hold my attention enough!)

Conversely, TYM is somewhat of a treat to me right now. I wish there would be a way to create custom tournaments, because then I would take all the warehouse hard and extreme tracks together and put the medals total up to 540. Now, that would be one hell of a tournament. http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/smile.gif

Three faults for a platinum medal; what do you think? haha

all warehouse hard and extreme eh? inferno 2 would be a ***** and a half, but other than that i think it would be easy enough. id love to give it a go http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/biggrin.gif

twipley23
03-24-2014, 02:42 AM
I now have my 133th platinum medal, by the way. Ironically, I have found WotN (which I could almost do eyes closed, at the end) harder to zero-fault than to succeed platting TYM. Both of those were _real nice_ to play, though.