PDA

View Full Version : Right Trigger

rlmergeuser
03-07-2013, 12:42 AM
Why in gods name do we have to have the Right rigger be the throttle and youtube. Ive had many instances where if you accidentally hit the youtube. You are endered into a screeen at which no matter what will kick you out of the track your in. It should just close the window.

also in more than one instance the RT youtube would not go away after a race started, so when it beeped to go i hit RT and it goes to youtube.

Can we get the option to keybind youtube? or set it to something like (xbox) Y, X, LB, anything other than RT?

rlmergeuser
03-07-2013, 02:42 PM
I have to agree that it is a really bad idea for the Youtube thing. With all the buttons available on the gamepad, choosing the one we are going to use the most is not ideal, specially when you are replaying a level a million time to get the best score. This Youtube screen is seriously annoying.

I hope it's not in their contract with Youtube to keep the most used button for that feature.

rlmergeuser
03-07-2013, 03:16 PM
All we need to fix this problem is an option to remap it. I really dont want to change my throttle just so i dont press youtube, but its looking like im going to have to at this rate.

rlmergeuser
03-20-2013, 06:18 PM
yea i would like an option to turn off the youtube and facebook spam after each track....it doesnt need to be in everything these days..!!

rlmergeuser
03-20-2013, 07:26 PM
And in addition, at least my youtube video's quality suck totally. Sub 5 FPS lol