PDA

View Full Version : This game is great

rlmergeuser
03-06-2013, 10:26 PM
I really love this game, the people over at RedLynx really overdid themselves with this port. Everything in the game works fine for me, and I really love all of the potential for additional tracks by the community in the future. Trials was a game that was meant for the PC, who knows why it went only to the XBOX for a couple of years. But after all of these years, we have finally got a trials game, and that is all we were asking for. Thanks RedLynx!

QcChopper
03-06-2013, 10:39 PM
+1, the game may have some issues as of now but it is great, no doubt about that http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/biggrin.gif

As for Trials being an XBOX exclusive for a while, I was the first to be butthurt about it but you have to understand that RL needed funding to push the series further, and when MicroSoft offers to publish your game, it is a big deal for indie devs. Now that they were bought by Ubisoft, we finally have a multiplatform publisher that can take Trials places. I think it was all for the best, and for those who had to get it, buying a 360 just to play Trials HD was a move that was more than worth it for me, and that was before Evolution even came out. Now Trials is back home and I just love to have all of HD's maps in Evo with the more advanced physics and graphics engine, and skill game don't count for the global LBs in HD unlike the original on 360.

xNEKRON1337
03-06-2013, 10:43 PM
I really love this game, the people over at RedLynx really overdid themselves with this port. Everything in the game works fine for me, and I really love all of the potential for additional tracks by the community in the future. Trials was a game that was meant for the PC, who knows why it went only to the XBOX for a couple of years. But after all of these years, we have finally got a trials game, and that is all we were asking for. Thanks RedLynx!
http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/clap.gif
nothing more to add!

s0ad667
03-07-2013, 12:18 AM
Yeah, remember joining the butthurt bandwagon back then. But it turned out really well for RedLynx. Gained a lot more reputation, well deserved for such a dedicated company. And thank gods of gaming, that i lived to see Trials coming back to their roots with such a great addition.

rlmergeuser
03-07-2013, 12:22 AM
Really good game. I'm glad I got it!

rlmergeuser
03-07-2013, 07:36 AM
Great game to. I am overly happy they ported it. A newer Trials was well needed.

rlmergeuser
03-07-2013, 02:46 PM
It's the most fun I ever had since... Trials HD on Xbox. Which was the most fun I had with friends since Super Bomberman 4.

Really a fantastic game, I am very happy it finally came on the PC. It is so much fun and it's not even released, how cool is that ?!