PDA

View Full Version : Evo or HD Tracks? VOTE!

T4KShadow
03-03-2013, 09:16 PM
So, now that tracks from both Trials HD and Trials Evolution are side-by-side, which do you prefer?

I must honestly say I was so excited to break out of the warehouse but now I actually realise (with the release of Gold) that I enjoy/enjoyed the HD tracks so much more purely because of the driving lines. They're so much more technical and speedrunnabbbulbul.

VOTE!

InfernoTrials
03-03-2013, 09:26 PM
Prefer customs, but out of the 2 games, evo. http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/dance.gif

iStriide
03-03-2013, 09:35 PM
Evolution tracks, because I don't have the much experience on HD tracks.

RetiredRonin
03-03-2013, 10:33 PM
I enjoy seeing the Trials HD tracks with the Evo visuals.

canarysings
03-03-2013, 10:47 PM
I was so excited to break out of the warehouse but now I actually realise (with the release of Gold) that I enjoy/enjoyed the HD tracks so much more purely because of the driving lines. They're so much more technical and speedrunnabbbulbul.

MurdocLoch
03-03-2013, 11:00 PM
I was so excited to break out of the warehouse but now I actually realise (with the release of Gold) that I enjoy/enjoyed the HD tracks so much more purely because of the driving lines. They're so much more technical and speedrunnabbbulbul.

rlmergeuser
03-03-2013, 11:58 PM

ConfusedMuscles
03-04-2013, 12:03 AM

SN00GAN5
03-04-2013, 12:09 AM
i cant pick xD just happy to have both

CagBall
03-04-2013, 12:09 AM

xNEKRON1337
03-04-2013, 02:40 AM
i cant pick xD just happy to have both
http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/exclaim.gif

rlmergeuser
03-04-2013, 04:11 AM

rlmergeuser
03-04-2013, 04:23 AM
I picked HD. I'm not sure I really think they're better, but I spent so much more time and effort on them that playing them again brings back warm fuzzy feelings.

rlmergeuser
03-04-2013, 09:45 AM
I spent so much time on HD that my preference goes there, but I like the hard/extremes tracks from Evo. As far as beginner/easy/medium go I think I prefer the HD ones as well. Tournaments are a tie.

I still hate skill games :-p

rlmergeuser
03-04-2013, 10:42 AM
Glad I'm not the only one who feels that way http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/biggrin.gif

ConfusedMuscles
03-04-2013, 08:50 PM
I am really enjoying riding the hd tracks with the evo bikes. The drive lines in HD are sick.

rlmergeuser
03-19-2013, 10:01 PM
I pick evo purely because the sceneries look more interesting.

FatShady Live
03-20-2013, 12:26 PM
I must honestly say I was so excited to break out of the warehouse but now I actually realise (with the release of Gold) that I enjoy/enjoyed the HD tracks so much more purely because of the driving lines. They're so much more technical and speedrunnabbbulbul

Oh man my thoughts exactly. I could not have said it better myself. With the Evo tracks I don't find myself wanting to properly speedrun a track, whereas with the HD tracks, as soon as I got back into it, I was restarting over and over again.. maybe it's memories, or something, but the HD tracks are more often than not, perfection.

Sandholm
03-20-2013, 01:25 PM
now that both is available in the same game I am happy, the only thing I miss is Trials 2 Second Edition tracks, or atleast some of them becuase they were really simple, and so many shortcuts etc. but might also only be because I played that game so much http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/smile.gif

rlmergeuser
03-20-2013, 04:08 PM
i like em both... all lots of fun... oh except the extreme ones... there making me bald...http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/sad.gif

emcee
03-21-2013, 02:07 PM
HD all the way...

CagBall
03-21-2013, 02:16 PM
HD all the way...

I completely agree. The lines are something special and a bit more predictable.

LukeMSki
03-21-2013, 02:42 PM
HD all the way...
I have to agree.

Retribution
03-21-2013, 02:49 PM
HD all the way...