PDA

View Full Version : Some questions

rlmergeuser
01-02-2013, 12:02 PM
Hi.

Here are my questions:

What engine will the game use?

Will this Gold Edition will include all the content from the XBOX360 version?

Thanks for the answers.

Huh... And somebody knows something about release date?

s0ad667
01-02-2013, 02:32 PM
Don't know about the engine and we don't have a release date yet.

For the content, so far we know it will have all the base content from Evo and everything from Trials HD. The two Evo dlc released so far, no info on them for the time.

IFTHISTHENTHAT
01-02-2013, 05:04 PM
The game will most likely use the RedLynx Trials Engine (unofficial engine name).

I'm pretty sure it was created from scratch by our friends at RedLynx.

The other information has not yet been announced.

rlmergeuser
01-03-2013, 01:53 AM
Thanks for the info! http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/smile.gif

Maybe I was blind when I was looking at the page for the game at RedLynx's official site, but now I have noticed this:

Trials Evolution: Gold Edition will contain all the content of the original, best-selling XBLA game Trials Evolution.

So I assume that all the content means plus the various DLCs and other things.

I need someone to confirm this if it's right or not completely.

rlmergeuser
01-04-2013, 11:38 PM
Thanks for the info! http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/smile.gif

Maybe I was blind when I was looking at the page for the game at RedLynx's official site, but now I have noticed this:

Trials Evolution: Gold Edition will contain all the content of the original, best-selling XBLA game Trials Evolution.

So I assume that all the content means plus the various DLCs and other things.

I need someone to confirm this if it's right or not completely.

By "the original, best-selling XBLA game Trials Evolution." I think the mean the original release, as it was before all the DLC. I hope I'm wrong, though. If Gold Edition came with Evolution, HD and all the DLC for EVO I'd cry tears of joy.

rlmergeuser
01-06-2013, 04:45 AM
The game will most likely use the RedLynx Trials Engine (unofficial engine name).

I'm pretty sure it was created from scratch by our friends at RedLynx.

The other information has not yet been announced.

I think I've seen a video of redlynx doing tests in reallife that are implemented in their engine so I think the whole engine is made by RedLynx