PDA

View Full Version : Uploaded track not showing DL's or ratings properly

llDumptruckll
09-19-2012, 08:23 AM
I uploaded my track, -dt- Momentum, early Tuesday morning, and it stopped showing downloads at 1482 with 32 ratings. I know for a fact I have more ratings than that and I'm sure I have more downloads as its the 5th highest rated on top 48 hrs. Anyone know what the problem is?

Morfyboy
09-19-2012, 09:48 AM
Nothing..this happens..search your gamertag,as this will show you your proper ratings,dl,etc..if you look under ' my track' thread on your game,this doesnt update as quick..
But,if this hasnt answered your question, i can promise you that there is nothing wrong..it will sort out in a day or two...remember, search your own GT..this should help...

llDumptruckll
09-19-2012, 12:10 PM
Thanks. I'll try that next time I'm online. Just started using the forums and wasn't sure how it all worked. But getting the hang of it. Actually, 1st time using any kind of forum. Lol
Thanks again http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/smile.gif

RetiredRonin
09-19-2012, 12:15 PM
Welcome to the forum, Dumptruck.

The download and rating statistics do not update instantaneously, there will be a delay, as long as the number doesn't sit on "0" for an extended period of time, then you shouldn't worry about it too much.

If it DOES sit on "0" then please let us know.

Skiboda
09-19-2012, 12:58 PM
Yo shifty I released my track about 12hours ago and it still says 0 on everything. I'm not sure how long it takes to update but its never taken this long for me before. Anyway my track is called 'Forgotten City' just thought id let u know