PDA

View Full Version : Assassins creed 4 save replaced

dangerdan009inc
03-20-2014, 06:15 PM
I had 40% in AC4 but after one day loading the game again i somehow got 26%!!! is it just the save not saving the game and was it just partially deleted or Can my save be replaced by somebody else's save from a different account like accidentally or even by the workers in uplay or ubisoft?? I think its the 1st one but I'm worried it might be the 2nd one!!!I'm worried please help!!

rcole_sooner
03-20-2014, 06:23 PM
Just like I told you in your previous thread about the same subject...

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/848207-Assassins-creed-4-save-concern

No one is replacing your files.

They are just being corrupted.

You need to make manual backups, in case this happens in the future.

Put a ticket into ubisoft support. The link is in my sig.

dangerdan009inc
04-06-2014, 02:25 PM
Hi again. Thanks for your help, also wondering:

The name of the save IS the same that i originaly gave it, so does that also prove that the save is mine?? I understand: the save IS mine, just wanna make sure. Is the name of the save contained within the save file??

If the name of the save is the same like the one i gave it, it should also prove that the save is mine, right??

KmarkoPL
04-06-2014, 04:05 PM
REALLY !! it is been already explained to you that no one can swap your saves !
They possible got corrupted some how ,and that is why you got 26% instead 40%

Case closed

Locopells
04-06-2014, 08:56 PM
It's yours alright. Swapping save with another user is possible, but only you can do that - this sounds like a save corruption, as others have said.

KmarkoPL
04-06-2014, 09:00 PM
It's yours alright. Swapping save with another user is possible, but only you can do that - this sounds like a save corruption, as others have said.

The saves are encoded to specific account ,so if he would put some one else save it wouldn't work at all

Locopells
04-06-2014, 09:10 PM
That was kinda my point about how it can't happen by accident. I didn't say it was easy. I just said it was possible...

Black_Widow9
04-07-2014, 02:05 AM
Please make sure you stick to one thread or it will be seen as spam. Use this one from now on:
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/865548-save-inconvenience

Thanks