PDA

View Full Version : All Beginner Runs Modded

Chicago__AJ
08-02-2012, 08:07 PM
Delete my thread without notice why?

I hope this guy gets removed soon.

rlmergeuser
08-02-2012, 11:14 PM
Wow... All the replays are with the Rattler. Guy got 15 seconds on Beach Head lol

RetiredRonin
08-02-2012, 11:16 PM
Isn't this a duplicate thread?

Chicago__AJ
08-02-2012, 11:19 PM
....no. Someone deleted my other one.

rlmergeuser
08-02-2012, 11:52 PM
Someone needs to destroy that guy!!! http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_rolleyes.gif

Chicago__AJ
08-03-2012, 07:00 PM
No word from any devs... Awesome.

rlmergeuser
08-03-2012, 07:09 PM

If you have the second place run just tell yourself you have the WR, simple. May not help your global rank but im sure the devs have more important things to attend to.

Chicago__AJ
08-03-2012, 07:25 PM

If you have the second place run just tell yourself you have the WR, simple. May not help your global rank but im sure the devs have more important things to attend to.
So much for leaderboard integrity then.

rlmergeuser
08-03-2012, 07:31 PM

try playing Super Meat Boy, then tell me how this game has lost its "leaderboard integrity"

Im also pretty sure XBL deals with the leaderboards, not Redlynx. Maybe im thinking of something else. But one dude modding four tracks is NOTHING compared to their being hundreds of hacked spots on every SMB track. Redlynx has some of the cleanest leaderboards out there.

Chicago__AJ
08-03-2012, 07:35 PM
Which is why they should maintain them as quick as possible.

rlmergeuser
08-03-2012, 07:36 PM

Why dont you just send the devs a PM about it then? Might be looked at faster.

Euan
08-03-2012, 07:49 PM
Seriously not fixed yet? http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/eek.gif What else could they be doing http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_rolleyes.gif

Chicago__AJ
08-03-2012, 08:28 PM

Why dont you just send the devs a PM about it then? Might be looked at faster.
I did.

NonRedOrchid
08-04-2012, 04:48 AM

Screw leaderboard integrity. It was lost when loads of people started multi accounting. You're not the only person who cares about your rank, seriously.

rlmergeuser
08-04-2012, 12:52 PM

try playing Super Meat Boy, then tell me how this game has lost its "leaderboard integrity"

Im also pretty sure XBL deals with the leaderboards, not Redlynx. Maybe im thinking of something else. But one dude modding four tracks is NOTHING compared to their being hundreds of hacked spots on every SMB track. Redlynx has some of the cleanest leaderboards out there.Okay, so if they let one modder get away, how long will it be before another modder comes along? Then another, then another, then another.

This needs to be nailed on the head now, otherwise the leaderboards won't mean anything before long, and your "Redlynx have the cleanest leaderboards" argument won't mean jack.

rlmergeuser
08-05-2012, 06:58 PM
What mr.James wrote.

Chicago__AJ
08-06-2012, 08:25 AM
And now someone else is ahead of me on Ridge Tracer. Pretty soon all the leaderboards will be destroyed.

RetiredRonin
08-06-2012, 12:58 PM
Duplicate thread.

Please report HERE (http://www.redlynxgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=11190).