PDA

View Full Version : Leader-board doesn't work

CNCtrials
06-12-2012, 05:43 PM
The leader-board doesn't appear to be working right for example on ball of steel I got 100.433m and I am ranked 189110 but my friend got 57.911m and he came 40142 It appears like this on his xbox and mine so mine isn't just showing up differently. This doesn't make sense, is this going to be fixed? I have seen it occur on other tracks.

sipe
06-12-2012, 06:04 PM
The leader-board doesn't appear to be working right for example on ball of steel I got 100.433m and I am ranked 189110 but my friend got 57.911m and he came 40142 It appears like this on his xbox and mine so mine isn't just showing up differently. This doesn't make sense, is this going to be fixed? I have seen it occur on other tracks.

We have fixed some of the skillgames because there was some issues. (Ball of steel is one of them)

After patch all new entries will be better than old ones so there might be "odd" leaderboard sorting because of that.

rlmergeuser
06-12-2012, 06:32 PM

We have fixed some of the skillgames because there was some issues. (Ball of steel is one of them)

After patch all new entries will be better than old ones so there might be "odd" leaderboard sorting because of that.

May I just point out that this same solution could be used to allow people to update their tracks on TC?

CNCtrials
06-12-2012, 07:02 PM

Thanks for the fast response and explanation

emerica6708
06-12-2012, 07:18 PM
May I just point out that this same solution could be used to allow people to update their tracks on TC?

Great idea!

CNCtrials
06-12-2012, 08:02 PM

Great idea!
I didn't read that properly first time but that is a really good idea!

rlmergeuser
06-13-2012, 01:45 AM
Im curious about the track central thing... Is it something that can be fixed online.. Or do we need to wait on a patch? Maybe I just stink at the loonie lander thing but on that note, is that minigame getting a fix? I cant seem to lower down the 'spoiler' to try the achievement. The UFO Blows up?

rlmergeuser
06-13-2012, 01:54 AM

Great idea!

+ all the money in my wallet!!!

SparkierJoNESZ
06-13-2012, 10:00 AM
Im curious about the track central thing... Is it something that can be fixed online.. Or do we need to wait on a patch? Maybe I just stink at the loonie lander thing but on that note, is that minigame getting a fix? I cant seem to lower down the 'spoiler' to try the achievement. The UFO Blows up?

for the achievement you need to get their fast enough, if you don't you wont be able to enter it anymore

rlmergeuser
06-16-2012, 05:10 PM
My singleplayer leaderboard is still messed up, had this since first week orso, id like to play singleplayer but theres no point to it now.

rlmergeuser
06-17-2012, 10:07 AM

for the achievement you need to get their fast enough, if you don't you wont be able to enter it anymore I get there fairly quick I thought, whats the time limit?

stiggyhead
06-17-2012, 11:50 AM
I think it's 30 seconds, but i'm not really sure.