PDA

View Full Version : Gas problem skill game leaderboards

rlmergeuser
05-31-2012, 12:53 PM
Hi I was just checking to see my score and if the leaderboards had been fixed.
The distance seems capped at 579 meters now.
Now my problem is I have a score of 580.004m in rank 5924.
I did this in the first 5 days of the game coming out and If you watch my replay you will notice I never bail from the bike just cross the line on a verticle angle.
I'm not sure what happend here but at least slot me back in at 11th where I should be.
Just to note I am not complaining just bringing something to everyone's attention.
monsta bonza

Edit now I'm 5936
My score probably didn't get wiped because I didn't bail.
That's what I think anyway.
Wait a minuet did the leader board just get reset and it's flushing through??

BOODADUST
05-31-2012, 01:45 PM
you need to replay the skill game to register a new score, anyone who has done that will overtake your old run

rlmergeuser
05-31-2012, 01:48 PM
^^ True. I played a few skill games after the patch and barely got silver but was ranked in the top 100 http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_lol.gif

rlmergeuser
05-31-2012, 08:38 PM
Thanks.

sebastianaalton
05-31-2012, 10:02 PM
you need to replay the skill game to register a new score, anyone who has done that will overtake your old run
Yes. New runs are always placed above old runs (for the fixed skill games). Otherwise the old glitched scores would permanently stay in top (and nobody could beat them).

rlmergeuser
05-31-2012, 11:13 PM
Yes. New runs are always placed above old runs (for the fixed skill games). Otherwise the old glitched scores would permanently stay in top (and nobody could beat them).
Fair enough so now the the best possible is 579 and head position when crossing the line has no effect?

BOODADUST
06-04-2012, 04:13 PM
i think so, i know explosion man has a set distance so i would guess its the same for ball of steel