PDA

View Full Version : Xbox freezes during level editing

rlmergeuser
05-22-2012, 09:18 AM
Its happened a few times before, but I've decided to post it here after finding out that it could freeze shortly after making a new track. All I did was bring up the models menu, and as soon as it shows you the preview model, it just freezes. It might have to do with how high the camera is while I was looking through it, but I don't know. Any quick fixes would be appreciated.

dasraizer
06-04-2012, 08:00 PM
simple test would be to drop to ground level to see if it still does it.

rlmergeuser
06-04-2012, 09:28 PM
I have this happen often, are you using an xbox slim? The only fix ive found is starting the game up and letting it run for five minutes or longer, avoiding track central. Play single player, take a walk.. Whatever.

rlmergeuser
07-21-2012, 12:05 AM
i get this problem a lot and holy **** it is so aggravating. sometimes itll do it 2-3 times in a row forcing me to restart my console every time. hope they fix this.

geordiedeviant
07-21-2012, 01:02 AM
I get this quite often when I blitz through the menus from TC to editor.
Also have you been disconnected from LIVE at all before the freeze? My net disconnected today at the same time or near abouts it froze. Probably co-incidence but I swear this happened before.

rlmergeuser
07-24-2012, 01:34 AM
ok so this may or may not work for you but it has been working for me so far since i started conciously doing it with 100% success rate.

basically all i have been doing is before loading my track to work on it in the editor, i have been loading 2 other levels before it, and not opening the menu by pressing up.

so load 1 map, load the second, and then load the map you actually want to add to.

hope this works for you!