PDA

View Full Version : how broken are the multiplayer LEADERBOARDS?

Daigoro-
05-09-2012, 09:39 PM
very very broken.

i just went from leaderboard position 28 (yeah right) in "Trials" mode to postion 80,000 something to positoon 5000 something in the course of about 3 races. lost over 100k points then gained back about 40k points in a race.

FUN!

also my supercross score just went to 0 after one race. and my Hardcore position has been around 35k for the past week even though i have over 80 wins.

these boards are in a lot worse shape than the Career boards are, glitchy as ****. hopefully this is being looked at for the next patch.

sorry. just needed to vent. this is frustrating.

rlmergeuser
05-09-2012, 11:04 PM
Redlynx is already working on a patch to fix things like this. I'm not sure how long it's going to take though. It has to go through development, testing, certification, then even more testing before its out on xbl. I'm sure RL is trying their best, but it may take a bit.

Daigoro-
05-10-2012, 02:56 PM
hey i played you online Juju. good games!

also. im not pleased that my topic was moved to the Support forum when there are multiple thread by other forum members on the General board that are very similar if not exactly the same in content.

i wanted to *****, not to have my topic sent to the forum that no one visits...

CagBall
05-10-2012, 03:37 PM
Hey Matty I played you last night. You're the first person from the forum I've played against. Did you win? I think you may have. Good games though!

ahh_me2
05-10-2012, 08:28 PM
Big time Broken!!!!!

I thought I would run a few Supercross races in MP, so I could get an idea how the points system works.

I started off with around 144,000 points and a rank of 115.

After winning 6-7 race sets......I was down to 122,000 points and my rank was around 260!!!
It's like I was getting negative points for my wins!!!

Crazy stuff....

Daigoro-
05-10-2012, 10:38 PM
yeah my Supercross rank went down to exactly 0 points after a win the other day.

Hey Matty I played you last night. You're the first person from the forum I've played against. Did you win? I think you may have. Good games though!

hey! yeah i remember your name. not sure who won (i think you might have. maybe?). but i remember thinking you were good, so your name stood out. good races man!