PDA

View Full Version : Custom replay issues [TEMP FIX]

Retribution
05-05-2012, 07:51 AM
On a custom track 'Night Rider' by A Web Designer, i had a working replay which was #1 overall that i had done yesterday. Today when i go to my replay to record it, apparently it got replaced by an orange rider that just crashes at the first obstacle. I have never wore orange so this is not a phantom replay. How exactly does this happen? Ive restarted my xbox, view other replays then went back to my run but it is still there. I can see my run when i view the replay from friend list but not the overall list. Ive gotten a few messages saying im an hacker, or i just suck....which is disheartening. http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/sad.gif

Retribution
05-05-2012, 08:00 AM
Great. Now when i try to watch my replay from the friend list, it shows my colors but crashes at the first obstacle too. I cant even get this friggin replay to work just once so i can record it!

Edit- i found a temp fix. I had to delete the track, then redownload it. Then the replay worked with the first view so i recorded it. After the second view, it crashed again. At least i got to record it.