PDA

View Full Version : Animation question.

rlmergeuser
04-29-2012, 04:31 PM
I have a lot of animated objects in my track and rather than see the bike and the 3.2.1 go i was hoping if i could have a custom camera elsewhere whilst this happened.
Was just wondering if this was possible?

sipe
04-29-2012, 04:39 PM
I have a lot of animated objects in my track and rather than see the bike and the 3.2.1 go i was hoping if i could have a custom camera elsewhere whilst this happened.

Not sure if I understood you correctly but unfortunately at the moment you cannot have custom start camera.

Jarr3tt88
04-29-2012, 04:44 PM

Change the first camera to a game camera, then set a timer to go back to the regular camera?

If you check out my pong game, that first camera is the game camera. I have an impulse from the checkpoint start that goes to a camera event and changes to the overhead cam.

rlmergeuser
04-30-2012, 08:38 AM
Thanks guys i will try that.
Also have another question.
I have a object that flys from one point to another on a loop.
What im after is for this object to fly from point A to B and back again (YO-YO)?

On a different note: a section of my track has 4 laps using a spiral within the driving line.
Is it possible to use this part as a multiplayer track? (providing i make all stuff static)

Sorry for the question overload http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_idea.gif