PDA

View Full Version : question about leaderboard

rlmergeuser
04-29-2012, 01:33 PM
So far I've seen 3 tracks that have bogus leaders. I don't think it's their fault, i think it's the system.

watching the demos for the top riders, right as they cross the finish line their time drops, sometimes 5 seconds.

When this bug is addressed will we reset the leader boards? i mean how are you going to manage it? it's certainly not going to be fair to leave those people at the top. the times they've listed is physically impossible.

Also, I'm getting a LOT of instances where I can't even play back my own replay on a track from the leader board. Will this get fixed?

End_Of_Assembly
04-29-2012, 02:21 PM
When you ask "will this get fixed," you are making the assumption that Redlynx knows how to do something, anything, which they don't know how to do......sadly your on your own =/

sebastianaalton
04-29-2012, 02:41 PM
Yes, this will be fixed in the forthcoming patch.

(+ moved to support forum)

rlmergeuser
04-29-2012, 07:21 PM
Thanks.

Love the game. I'm sure things will all get sorted out. There's surprisingly few bugs for a brand new release.

rlmergeuser
05-02-2012, 07:28 AM
Yes, this will be fixed in the forthcoming patch.

(+ moved to support forum)
nice http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/smile.gif when is this patch coming?

rlmergeuser
05-02-2012, 07:30 AM
When you ask "will this get fixed," you are making the assumption that Redlynx knows how to do something, anything, which they don't know how to do......sadly your on your own =/

owned by sebbbi