PDA

View Full Version : Question - Delete Driving Line and Replace it?

rlmergeuser
04-24-2012, 09:17 PM
Is there way to delete the driving line and reset it where you want it to be?

Don't know what i've done but somethings messed up and as soon as i test the track he falls of the bike lol.

rlmergeuser
04-24-2012, 10:38 PM
Are you starting on glued objects? I know I had that issue many times on Trials HD. Btw, I was thinking the same, got halfway through making a track and realised the scenery looked heaps more fun and challenging then the track itself haha

rlmergeuser
04-25-2012, 12:32 AM
Is there way to delete the driving line and reset it where you want it to be?

Don't know what i've done but somethings messed up and as soon as i test the track he falls of the bike lol.
I'm pretty sure there's a limit as to how high up your player can be in the world, and the camera can go a bit higher.
Is there a chance you are building very high up in the air? Then try moving your track objects a bit lower and see if that helps.

rlmergeuser
04-25-2012, 09:46 AM
I've sorted it now. I decided to start building my track right near the game world end as it was the perfect spot for my track. I think the driving line was encroaching in to the out of bounds a bit and was messing it up...i just selected everything and moved it forward a tad and now it's sorted http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/smile.gif

Thanks for suggestions though, appreciate it.