PDA

View Full Version : Glass from Trials HD?

rlmergeuser
04-24-2012, 01:31 AM
Is there still the glass from Trials HD? I saw some glass but it has markings on it. I am looking for clear glass that looks like ice. I used it for a hockey arena last year and I want to redo that track with all these new features. If there isnt glass, is there anyway to make driving on an object react like ice (aka. glass from HD) with some of the effects?

stiggyhead
04-24-2012, 01:50 AM
There is no clear glass in evo,sadly.
But you can reduce the friction factor on objects that you want to move so it will feel like they 're on ice http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/smile.gif

rlmergeuser
04-24-2012, 07:33 AM
Try using water. Adjust the settings and you should be able to get a flat color panel with reflections, and then as stiggy said, try giving it some very low friction and it should act like ice.

rlmergeuser
04-24-2012, 07:09 PM
Ya, should be more glass variety tbh. cool tho

rlmergeuser
04-27-2012, 08:12 PM
I want that glass! but for a different reason, I want to remake tracks from Trials HD. Started trying to make "Middle Name Danger" (first track on HD) but gave up at the bit where the glass comes in to play, because it's not there (and the other glass won't do the trick). I guess I could use wood or something, but it just won't be right.