PDA

View Full Version : Request for next video

Paximus14
08-28-2004, 01:38 AM
I would like to see a video that concentrates on a u-boat being depth charged, mainly from the control room. I read there's some pretty neat effects implemented in this area of the game. Exterior shots along with this would be great as well. The little snipets of it that you can see in the E3 trailer nearly put the fear of God in you for those destroyers.

Paximus14
08-28-2004, 01:38 AM
I would like to see a video that concentrates on a u-boat being depth charged, mainly from the control room. I read there's some pretty neat effects implemented in this area of the game. Exterior shots along with this would be great as well. The little snipets of it that you can see in the E3 trailer nearly put the fear of God in you for those destroyers.

bausbis23
08-28-2004, 03:41 AM
i,ve allreay seen some of what you mentioned. i rather see some footage of the harbour and coast-lines .

U1409
08-28-2004, 04:32 AM
I am curious about the menu interface and realism settings, so a peek at those would be great. Also / or a bit more about the crewmanagement and damage control screen. Would like to know more about the officers and petty officers available on board, and how you train them, their stats and so on. But I guess there needs to be some new things to discover once it ships http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif