PDA

View Full Version : BIG pack missile sound error?

rlmergeuser
06-23-2010, 01:43 PM
So, i've been playing around a new map I'm making that includes an helicopter shooting missiles at an other helicopter (that is behind you, so you can't see the second heli). Got the helicopters right, the missiles shooting at the right point, even letting the heli crash down on impact...

Now the problem that I have is about the sound the missiles produce. It's only an annoyance, not specifically ruining my track or something. When the missiles launch and explode against something they don't stop producing the annoying "SWOOOOoooooosh!!" sound. It's pretty loud and a couple of blocks away still hearable. I've tried alot of things to make it stop but can't seem to find a solution... Help.

--

About the map what I'm now working on: Giant squirrels are attacking the world. Includes- Thruster elevator, crashing cars aimed at you, battling helicopters with nice effects, a massive jump from the top to the bottom of the map, explosives and more coming! Could take a while before it's finished though.

Gamertag: VinkMach3

rlmergeuser
06-23-2010, 06:20 PM
So, i've been playing around a new map I'm making that includes an helicopter shooting missiles at an other helicopter (that is behind you, so you can't see the second heli). Got the helicopters right, the missiles shooting at the right point, even letting the heli crash down on impact...

Now the problem that I have is about the sound the missiles produce. It's only an annoyance, not specifically ruining my track or something. When the missiles launch and explode against something they don't stop producing the annoying "SWOOOOoooooosh!!" sound. It's pretty loud and a couple of blocks away still hearable. I've tried alot of things to make it stop but can't seem to find a solution... Help.

--

Gamertag: VinkMach3

Really I love the missile sound http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_e_smile.gif

Jarr3tt88
06-23-2010, 07:50 PM
trigger animation off?

rlmergeuser
06-24-2010, 10:34 AM
Found the solution, I had to turn the animation and physics off at the right moment before it crashed in a wall...