PDA

View Full Version : is there a possible way...

Pycckuu_4YBAK
04-28-2004, 05:04 PM
is there a possible way to change the music in the main menu of the game? i was hoping it would be, so i could replace the repedetive music with vvs song or lw song.

Pycckuu_4YBAK
04-28-2004, 05:04 PM
is there a possible way to change the music in the main menu of the game? i was hoping it would be, so i could replace the repedetive music with vvs song or lw song.

Bartsimpson-
04-28-2004, 06:39 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pycckuu_4YBAK:
is there a possible way to change the music in the main menu of the game? i was hoping it would be, so i could replace the repedetive music with vvs song or lw song.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sure is go - f/b program files - samples - music - you will see five folders most are empty the intro folder has the intro file the menue folder has the campaign music you will need the same 'wave' file for any music you'd like to change , i have battle of britain theme music for crash and take off i don't recomend in flight music as is seems to distort atmospheric sounds .

Good luck .

Bartman.

Pycckuu_4YBAK
04-29-2004, 03:48 PM
thanks alot m8, i really apreciate it.

volcomskater
04-29-2004, 08:06 PM
Just a quick question. Does it matter what format the music file is in to make it work?

Bartsimpson-
04-29-2004, 11:18 PM
Just a quick question. Does it matter what format the music file is in to make it work?

Yes you'll need 'wav' music files same as original intro- campaign music files , there are programs that do conversions though i'm not sure the names or where to find , most music anyway is in 'wav' format i found some good tracks for f/b from mission campaigns you can download try a guy named 'extreme one' he's the 'primo' mission and audio builder here do a search off his posts - there are many -tell him Bart sent you .

Good luck .

Bartman .