PDA

View Full Version : xAxZx's UPGRADED V2 Bike powered contraption w/ suspension

rlmergeuser
12-11-2009, 04:51 AM
My GT: xABSOLUTExZER0x (with #0 at the end of ZER0)
12/14: xABSOLUTExZER0x's Contraption Discussion/Update Board is up in General Discussion section, bring ALL of your ideas to there for me to read and CREATE for all to enjoy!! HAHAHAHA lol! :3
PLEASE SOMEBODY POST A VIDEO ON THIS JUST LIKE MY OTHER ONE, I CAN'T BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO RECORD IT WITH!!
EDIT1 on 12/11: My bike contraption is in FINAL STAGES OF COMPLETION and should be out in a few hours or so. I will send out a new topic or maybe a message for the discussion of new ideas for this bike or any other things.
EDIT2 on 12/12: THE BIKE IS DONE AND THE TRACK IS BEING DECORATED, SHOULD BE POSTED SOON!
EDIT3 on 12/14: My bike HAS been released and is titled MB Factory
Hey it's me again >:3 If you all remember, i made a special contraption titled "MB Trainyard". Now i am working on A BRAND SPANKIN' NEW UPGRADED VERSION BASED OFF OF THE ORIGINAL WITH THE FOLLOWING TOP SECRET AND NEW UPGRADES:
1.Special new suspension that is designed in a way that I WILL NOT GIVE OUT.
2.Faster Speed
3.Lighter Body
4.Can now lean much, much easier with it's new TOP SECRET design.
5.HEADLIGHT TO MAKE IT USABLE IN DARK.
6.TILTING CENTER PIECE (TOP SECRET :<) ((IN THE SPOT WHERE THE RIDER'S BIKE'S FRONT WHEEL IS TOUCHING.))
7.STIFFER SUSPENSION AND BODY.
8.TWO DIFFERENT TYPES OF SUSPENSION. ONE TO HOLD THE BIKE UP, THE OTHER TO DAMPEN IT.
9. MUCH BETTER CONTROL.
10. LESS LAG DUE TO LESS PARTS.

NOTE: THIS IS STILL A BETA SO PROBLEMS MAY HAPPEN

DON'T FORGET TO SPEAK OUT ON IDEAS OF NEW CONTRAPTIONS I SHOULD BUILD BECAUSE THEY ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED!! (:D

IF YOU WANT TO SEE MORE, LET ME KNOW AND I WILL EXPLAIN HOW some OF THE THINGS WORK, BUT DEFINITELY NOT ALL OF THEM.

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND OPINIONS ON MY THINGS!!!!!!
B Y E - xAxZx

QcChopper
12-14-2009, 01:04 AM
I absolutely loved your first one and I'd like to try this one out too, but what is your GT?

rlmergeuser
12-14-2009, 01:59 AM
sounds complicated and bonkers... i like it http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_mrgreen.gif