PDA

View Full Version : Dirtyomelette's Hardcore Tracks

rlmergeuser
08-13-2009, 03:25 AM
My tracks are technical and difficult. They are not the prettiest tracks but my goal is to make them challenging but fair. If you are a long term trials fan then you'll be familiar with some of the obstacles. Newcomers be warned!

Tracks

DO_Warm Up
-short with varying obstacles
-hard/extreme difficulty
-passing faultless requires some practice, I'm down to 25 faults.

DO_Trespassing
-medium in length
-somewhat gimmicky (if you know the physics engine well the obstacles won't be a problem)
-slightly easier than Warm Up but still a challenge to achieve a faultless run

I'm not sure if I'll be creating many more tracks in the future but I will appreciate any feedback!

rlmergeuser
08-13-2009, 05:47 PM
Added

rlmergeuser
08-17-2009, 05:23 PM
New track trespassing released! Let me know what you think of it.

QcChopper
08-18-2009, 01:55 PM
Nice tracks, I love warmup, and trespassing is nice , I will have to try it more because I didn't finish it yet, and the obstacle I was at pissed me off, the drop on a single beam, after a while I just didn't want to do it anymore. Some obstacles I really want to do, this wasn't one of them. I thought it was WAY harder than warmup and while I loved half of the obstacle, the other I didn't care much for.

Hope to see other tracks from you, I really like your technical obstacles, but care less for the gimmicky stuff.

rlmergeuser
08-18-2009, 03:43 PM
I'm not sure why people are having such a hard time with the single beam. Ride off the platform slow, land on your front tire while applying the break, catch your back wheel on the log, then full throttle your way over it. It shouldn't take more than 5 attempts for you to clear that part.

Btw your tracks and Calvavera's are my favorite user made tracks so far. Very difficult but very rewarding.

QcChopper
08-18-2009, 03:47 PM
I'm not sure why people are having such a hard time with the single beam. Ride off the platform slow, land on your front tire while applying the break, catch your back wheel on the log, then full throttle your way over it. It shouldn't take more than 5 attempts for you to clear that part.

Btw your tracks and Calvavera's are my favorite user made tracks so far. Very difficult but very rewarding.

I'll be sure to try it again, I really like challenges and looking forward from more of you, your tracks are definitely keepers. I am sure that trespassing is a track that will grow on me don't worry. I know good puzzle creation when I see it and this is really the case here.