PDA

View Full Version : Trials 2 website too slow [SOLVED]

rlmergeuser
03-25-2008, 08:16 PM
The website is currently very slow, sometimes even too slow to receive new highscores. Is there a problem with the Trials 2 database or is it just a bandwidth issue?

sebastianaalton
03-25-2008, 08:57 PM
The forum seems slow also. Maybe there are more people downloading the demo than we anticipated. I informed our server maintenance about this issue. The whole system is scalable, and the load can be split between multiple servers if necessary. However it could take a little bit of time to setup the new servers.

rlmergeuser
03-25-2008, 09:36 PM
Yeah the game seems to get more and more popular all the time. There was 100 new registered players during the last 24 hours alone!

rlmergeuser
03-26-2008, 10:18 AM
hopefully my review is getting some more people to download it. but it has to get onto Xbox360 and PS3

sebastianaalton
03-26-2008, 10:30 AM
hopefully my review is getting some more people to download it. but it has to get onto Xbox360 and PS3

Your review was very good and informative. People are downloading the demo at a record pace currently.

We will inform all news about the possible new versions as soon as we can. But if you are waiting news about possible console versions, don't expect any news soon, as big hardware companies and publishers are very secretive about new unannounced projects.

rlmergeuser
03-26-2008, 10:33 AM

Your review was very good and informative. People are downloading the demo at a record pace currently.

We will inform all news about the possible new versions as soon as we can. But if you are waiting news about possible console versions, don't expect any news soon, as big hardware companies and publishers are very secretive about new unannounced projects.

tell me about it. they are always keeping things secret till the very last minute.