PDA

View Full Version : Black Flag community challenges!

Staffs-Knot
03-20-2014, 10:57 AM
Hi can anyone explain to me why I can not get the El Impoluto Figurehead in the community challenges, I've played/done 6 challenges now but it still will not unlock, the last challenge I did 800/40 assassinations and I expected it to open but alas no such luck. Can anybody please help me to get this (its personnel now between me and black flag)
Thanks for any help!

EVA Spartan 317
03-20-2014, 07:36 PM
To get the reward not just you have to reach the number of required kills, the whole community have to reach it. If it wasn't 100% at the end of the event nobody get the reward even if you completed the requirements.

Staffs-Knot
03-20-2014, 08:06 PM
i though in the last challenge (assassinations) it stated 100% completed, with 1 day to go (time zones may vary) so I'll have to keep trying, really stupid just for this to unlock a figurehead!!!!

jetlee2777
03-21-2014, 02:36 PM
I also just saw that there is now El Impoluto figurehead the only problem is that my ship is not yet upgraded so I have no chance against the battleships.

But I still got hope to the community that YOU will get it again this time please.

Thank you very much and regards,

jetlee2777

Staffs-Knot
03-22-2014, 10:06 AM
If the whole community have complete? how does it work on those who ignore a challenge or go away on holiday etc, Present challenge is 344.000 man 'o' wars my target is 3 at the moment I've done 44, either Ubisoft come up with a lesser target or make it individual. For something that only gives a poxy figurehead this sucks.

jetlee2777
03-23-2014, 07:32 PM
Well in my opinion this figurehead is really very beautiful and itīs worth getting her on both consoles!!!

NAGRAC
05-21-2014, 03:13 PM
I am looking for a community challenge and there is not any available.
The thing is that the system does not show any challenge at all, although I am online. How come?
What do I have to do to find a challenge? I am missing the pistols. I have got all other rewards related to challenges.

Ureh
05-21-2014, 03:20 PM
@NANAS77
Mr_Shade the Forum Manager said that they should return eventually. Something to do with system resets and taking a breather. No exact date yet.

You can read his post here:
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/877081-Community-rewards?p=9958491&viewfull=1#post9958491

hillariouscoil
05-30-2014, 07:06 AM
I gotta say, this is making me lose faith in the AC series and in UbiSoft in general. I paid $60 of my hard earned money for this game and the people who GET PAID to do this kind of thing can't even hold up their end. Very disappointing. I hope they can get their siht together soon.

Kemorak
06-14-2015, 10:32 AM
in the time I writing this my heart feels broken and my soul shatter Ubisoft may no care and drive me insane the fact that all they have to do is a patch or a free dlc to get the pistols scimitars and explorer outfit and what ever other missing challenge item and make community happy! I being a big supporter and fan of the series I can't believe this is how they show love by ignoring faithful fans and just keep moving into the next game plan! ubisoft please don't ignoring us give us the joy! is all a click a way all community challange items unlocked yay

viberunner
06-19-2015, 02:11 AM
No online connection should be required to finish the single-player game. At least the Community challenges are (pretty much) cosmetic upgrades to the game (though I do want them and want to be involved) but you need to do Royal Fleet, White Whale, Community Chests, and Kenway's Fleet, just to fully finish the Single Player game (and thus get the Skeleton Crew cheat). I've had to move my Xbox to a friends house and play there overnight for the last week or so (and do a lot of FR of people currently playing AC4) to do that.

It's bad enough many of the Achievements are MP based, so I'll never 1000/1000G this game, but whatevs a lot of games do that. (Funnily enough, except the games famed for brilliant online multiplayer such as Modern Warfare).

Oh well, I'll just continue having a little cry to myself. :cool:

EYGHON8
08-15-2015, 08:42 PM
I know that since Black Flag has been given away for free via new consoles, PSN+ and Games with Gold it would be nice to bring back community challenges or as someone said earlier how about a patch to just unlock the community challenge items. If they don't plan to support "Community" challenges for too long I don't see the point in even having them. It bothers my OCD a bit that I can no longer unlock these items. Also maybe cut back on the amount of MP achievements/trophies you put in the game since the MP community is pretty weak.

*Just my 2 cents*