PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion AC 6 Location

Alfodes
03-19-2014, 09:27 PM
Hello I have a suggestion, I think that will be great an AC game on the IXX Century where is Uruguay now, that have a powerfull story, and it will looks great, starting from the year 1806 in "el grito de Asencio" to the independence in 1850, is a great story of revolution, freedom and justice, with the General JosÚ Gervasio Artigas, and the indigenous people, and gauchos too, fighting against the Spanish conquistators, It can be a history similar to the AC3 and it will be great, The hero with clothes similar to the Blandengues Army
http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/2778/pc100120.jpghttp://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/fc/Juan_Manuel_Blanes_-_Artigas_en_la_Ciudadela.jpg
Here another Artiguist soldier http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-qm9ln2rM3lk/UcMkUj9QDDI/AAAAAAABGyA/DoVz7bHIA9w/s1600/LOS+REALISTAS+-N%C2%BA+70008.jpg
And the hero can have some indigenous weapons like the AC3, that can be this: "Boleadoras" http://wikidra.wikispaces.com/file/view/20080604klphishar_10_Ies_SCO.jpg/218697586/20080604klphishar_10_Ies_SCO.jpg
And here is how it works
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNgrExV-PzE
And indigenous lances http://photos.demandstudios.com/getty/article/154/72/87497883_XS.jpg
Also guns, knifes, swords, and more. It's just an opinnion it could be grat

Wolfmeister1010
03-19-2014, 09:29 PM
Dude...We JUST figured out the location of ACV. It hasn't even been officially announced yet. Good ideas but for the love of god lol

Alfodes
03-19-2014, 09:41 PM
Dude...We JUST figured out the location of ACV. It hasn't even been officially announced yet. Good ideas but for the love of god lol

i know man, i know man, thats why i don't ask to have this location on ac5, because ac5 have a location, so thats why im asking for a location for ac6

Wolfmeister1010
03-19-2014, 09:56 PM
Yes but the point is that it is WAYYY too soon to be talking about AC6 lol

Dome500
03-19-2014, 10:21 PM

this

RatonhnhakeFan
03-19-2014, 11:44 PM

Considering the developement schedule, it's probably too late already to give suggestions for AC6 locations actually. It's most likely already defined. Sooooo I'm gonna suggest East Asia for AC7. Love me some Europe/Mediterrenian/New World but we've covered alot already here (and will even more in AC Unity) so it's time to switch up again completly. East Asia would be good.

LoyalACFan
03-20-2014, 12:45 AM
Considering the developement schedule, it's probably too late already to give suggestions for AC6 locations actually. It's most likely already defined. Sooooo I'm gonna suggest East Asia for AC7. Love me some Europe/Mediterrenian/New World but we've covered alot already here (and will even more in AC Unity) so it's time to switch up again completly. East Asia would be good.

Let's not forget that there are two AC games coming out this year, so they might already have an East Asia game in the works.

silvermercy
03-20-2014, 12:49 AM
LOL! I think they have games for all locations by now. We should all stop wondering from now on. lol

RatonhnhakeFan
03-20-2014, 12:51 AM
Let's not forget that there are two AC games coming out this year, so they might already have an East Asia game in the works.

I doubt it. Seeing how AC3 and ACL stuck to same New World general area I would think they will try to keep it coherrent here as well. But ya never know. But atm, Russia/London seems like good guesses for the last-gen "secondary" game for this year, would keep with Euro-theme of Paris in ACU

LoyalACFan
03-20-2014, 12:53 AM
I doubt it. Seeing how AC3 and ACL stuck to same New World general area I would think they will try to keep it coherrent here as well. But ya never know. But atm, Russia/London seems like good guesses for the last-gen "secondary" game for this year, would keep with Euro-theme of Paris in ACU

How happy would you be if they DID stick to the Euro-colonial theme and made a Connor sequel? :p

RatonhnhakeFan
03-20-2014, 12:59 AM
How happy would you be if they DID stick to the Euro-colonial theme and made a Connor sequel? :p

Well, happy with Raton sequel but "design"-wise not so much. His Native aspect would obviously be next to non-existant in the Euro story & setting so yeah

ze_topazio
03-20-2014, 01:10 AM

I stealthy suggest Lisbon, I'm sure they would like to keep the likes of London for more fancier games.

RatonhnhakeFan
03-20-2014, 01:31 AM
I stealthy suggest Lisbon, I'm sure they would like to keep the likes of London for more fancier games.Could be. Or Stockholm maybe? Anyway back to OP suggestion, it certinately would be something very rarely covered in popular media, though it could feel a tad too similar to AC3. Would work better if it was like AC7, bigger time break from AC3. And I would love an assassin of indigenous origins from the area, especially as a contrast to AC3 Natives. It is far too often stereotypes that "they were all the same" in both Americas, nope they weren't

alekiratu
03-20-2014, 06:43 AM
I've said it once, I'll say it again. India would be a perfect setting for AC. It has been influenced by Persia and has Influenced much of the culture in east Asia itself. It'll be really unique and to me, exotic. Also, Brahman strengthens the possibility of India.

BoBwUzHeRe1138
03-20-2014, 07:00 AM
No. I don't want any 1800s. I won't be surprised f we get 1800s in AC6 but if that's the case. Doesn't matter WHERE it is, I ain't buyin.

Again... I want China. Pre-1700s. hate that Ubisoft has refused to do anything Asian-related when it comes to the games. -_- All of history, multiple potential cultures and settings (China, Japan, Korea, etc.) with a plethora of different and exciting time periods and all we've been getting is European-based content. Uruguay isn't quite European but it is Spanish-based which is European and while Spanish-inspired architecture and culture is certainly different from England... it's still European which has notable similarities in beliefs, architecture, dress, and culture. Not identical, just similar. This is why I will always b*tch and moan about wanting an Asian setting because any Asian setting would be vastly different than any AC that's come before.

MasterAssasin84
03-20-2014, 07:49 PM
Hello I have a suggestion, I think that will be great an AC game on the IXX Century where is Uruguay now, that have a powerfull story, and it will looks great, starting from the year 1806 in "el grito de Asencio" to the independence in 1850, is a great story of revolution, freedom and justice, with the General JosÚ Gervasio Artigas, and the indigenous people, and gauchos too, fighting against the Spanish conquistators, It can be a history similar to the AC3 and it will be great, The hero with clothes similar to the Blandengues Army
http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/2778/pc100120.jpghttp://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/fc/Juan_Manuel_Blanes_-_Artigas_en_la_Ciudadela.jpg
Here another Artiguist soldier http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-qm9ln2rM3lk/UcMkUj9QDDI/AAAAAAABGyA/DoVz7bHIA9w/s1600/LOS+REALISTAS+-N║+70008.jpg
And the hero can have some indigenous weapons like the AC3, that can be this: "Boleadoras" http://wikidra.wikispaces.com/file/view/20080604klphishar_10_Ies_SCO.jpg/218697586/20080604klphishar_10_Ies_SCO.jpg
And here is how it works
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNgrExV-PzE
And indigenous lances http://photos.demandstudios.com/getty/article/154/72/87497883_XS.jpg
Also guns, knifes, swords, and more. It's just an opinnion it could be grat

Bro you can't be serious ? Assassins Creed 5 has only just been leaked ...

Templar_Az
03-20-2014, 07:56 PM
Once this thread is done im making an "AC 7 Location" thread.

LoyalACFan
03-20-2014, 08:12 PM
Once this thread is done im making an "AC 7 Location" thread.

You better just get the drop on everyone and skip straight to AC XIII-2.

Sdwakias
03-20-2014, 08:22 PM
Actually, both ACV and ACVI has been set. Your bet is on ACVII, or even on ACVIII. Multiple teams work on multiple teams. As of now, 2 teams work on 2 AC games, so V and VI are already been decided.

RatonhnhakeFan
03-20-2014, 08:55 PM
You better just get the drop on everyone and skip straight to AC XIII-2.
Even the milking of FF brand looks tame compared to what Ubisoft's doing with AC... Who would've thought few years ago :nonchalance:

LoyalACFan
03-20-2014, 09:07 PM
Even the milking of FF brand looks tame compared to what Ubisoft's doing with AC... Who would've thought few years ago :nonchalance:

Eh, I dunno... Surely to God AC will have to stop before they start numbering their numbers :nonchalance:

(BTW it's cool seeing you again, hadn't seen you around for ages. Did you not like AC4 or something?)

RatonhnhakeFan
03-20-2014, 09:13 PM
Did you not like AC4 or something?Just a bit franchise fatigue, I started playing AC in 2012 and finished 5 of them in 1 year lol. Need a break :p

GunnerGalactico
03-20-2014, 09:18 PM
Just a bit franchise fatigue, I started playing AC in 2012 and finished 5 of them in 1 year lol. Need a break :p

I've been playing since 2010... 2 games a year

Then I got on par with the series.

MCShortstuff86
03-20-2014, 09:22 PM
Looks like it's going to be Revolutionary France, which I love. Will our hero be the Scarlet Pimpernel? Kidding lol.

If I was to chose a setting for a future AC game, three that I would like considered are:
Australia when prisoners were being sent there
The American Civil War (maybe we could find out what happened to Connor's homestead)
Europe in the early 20th century, concluding with the Assassins failing to prevent the start of WW1

Apologies if any of these have already been vetoed.

LoyalACFan
03-20-2014, 09:28 PM
Just a bit franchise fatigue, I started playing AC in 2012 and finished 5 of them in 1 year lol. Need a break :p

OK, gotcha... Out of curiosity, did you play AC4 at all? I know you were put off by the first trailer's characterization of Edward, but that turned out to be pretty much solid BS.

RatonhnhakeFan
03-20-2014, 09:51 PM
OK, gotcha... Out of curiosity, did you play AC4 at all? I know you were put off by the first trailer's characterization of Edward, but that turned out to be pretty much solid BS.
Nope, will probably buy GOTY edition AC4 and boxed ACL for summer, should be nice chunk of gameplay to get through (need confirmation though if Aveline levels will still be available on PS3 version) And yeah I know Edward, watched some videos. I will play AC4 for gameplay mostly, comments were very positive of that. ACL and Freedom Cry themes interest me much more from story/characters perspective

MasterAssasin84
03-21-2014, 02:33 AM
Assassins Creed 8 suggestion answers on a post card !!

LoyalACFan
03-21-2014, 04:03 AM
Nope, will probably buy GOTY edition AC4 and boxed ACL for summer, should be nice chunk of gameplay to get through (need confirmation though if Aveline levels will still be available on PS3 version) And yeah I know Edward, watched some videos. I will play AC4 for gameplay mostly, comments were very positive of that. ACL and Freedom Cry themes interest me much more from story/characters perspective

As far as I know the AC4 Aveline missions are available indefinitely, but even if they're not you aren't missing much. I cleared the entire DLC in literally 20 minutes, and the missions aren't even fun. You might as well just it on YouTube TBH (not that it has any important info in it you'd be missing otherwise).

But yeah, Freedom Cry is a great DLC, you should definitely get it.

Ureh
03-21-2014, 04:06 AM
AC6: the mmorpg that we've all been waiting for. The entire world is open. :P ;)

Dome500
03-21-2014, 04:10 AM
LOL! I think they have games for all locations by now. We should all stop wondering from now on. lol

You might be right. I think that's a thing they did in the beginning. Write down all interesting locations and times and then narrow down the list to 20 - 40 locations and times. Then they started looking what fits best for the next and the next and the next, etc.

Just a bit franchise fatigue, I started playing AC in 2012 and finished 5 of them in 1 year lol. Need a break

Dude, we are here since the beginnings, and I can at least say - I can only speak for myself of course - I am also feeling the fatigue... Really.
Sometimes you need ~ 6 months away from a game series to appreciate it again. And even then, other games can change your perspective of the franchise completely sometimes, change your preferences or skill level, etc. With so many games already out it is really getting exhausting from time to time.