PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's creed black flag laggy on my high end pc

hibangsai
03-19-2014, 12:25 PM
Hey ubisoft please please please please please please please i freaking beg you please optimize ac4 for pc

my spcs:intel core i7-4770 nvidia geforce gtx 760 ti (oem) 8gb ram 1000gb hdd

please please dont be soo lazy show more interest in optimizing pc games as you do to consoles what wrong did pc do? :(

i am gonna cry ubisoft ur reputtation is ****ing going down becoz of ur stupidity

i am not the only one having this issue all pc users are having this issue dont avoid us

hope u will do something :)

i have hope and trust on you ubisoft please please please pleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaassssssssseeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! !!!

Sdwakias
03-19-2014, 02:02 PM
Full of trolling... Seriously, if you ACTUALLY have a high end PC, then you should not be here. I have a low end PC which is barely close to meeting the minimun requirements and I am playing the game just fine. It's either you troll, or it's your end's fault.

tunnelcat
03-20-2014, 12:00 AM
Maybe he made the mistake of patching the game. Of course, if you want to play multiplayer, you have to patch.

rcole_sooner
03-20-2014, 12:22 AM
Nvidia 760 even with an i7 is not high-end.

...heck a single titan is just starting to peek at being high-end. :p

I got an i5/770 and I would consider that lower-middle-end. :cool:

Also I have not played MP ...in many a year... back then we turned off high-end graphics and disabled almost all the options.

Do people run MP with graphics options turned up these days? :confused:

Edit:

I play my system at the settings recommended on the Nvida page and the game runs smoothly.

http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/guides/assassins-creed-iv-black-flag-graphics-and-performance-guide#assassins-creed-iv-black-flag-optimal-playable-settings

I have tried other AA settings and PhysX, and did not see much of a hit in performance.

AlyoshaCephas
03-20-2014, 02:21 AM
It's really got to be a troll. Sparse spec's of a mid-range computer - and one that will run this game beautifully with a few tweaks - with no indication whatsoever of a problem beyond "laggy"... and more cursing than exclamation points. But just barely.

How else can you explain absurd gems like this? "becoz of ur stupidity"

frodrigues55
03-20-2014, 03:00 AM
Full of trolling... Seriously, if you ACTUALLY have a high end PC, then you should not be here. I have a low end PC which is barely close to meeting the minimun requirements and I am playing the game just fine. It's either you troll, or it's your end's fault.

It's not like AC4 is well optmized, though. A lot of high end PCs are having trouble keeping steady FPS with AC4 and it does lag a lot on certain areas. You are probably running with the lowest settings available otherwise your low end PC wouldn't be able to handle the game with shadows, godrays and aa as high as possible.

playlisting
03-20-2014, 11:35 AM

Just fine? What's your specs, what resolution are you playing at and what settings are you using?

tunnelcat
03-20-2014, 05:35 PM
Well, my system in a Windows 7 64 bit i7 CPU with a single GTX 680 video card and 12 GB of ram. So far, playing SP, I haven't noticed enough lag to cause me problems, although I don't know what frame rates I'm getting throughout play. Not enough to make me miss my targets however.

My graphics settings are set pretty high, although not to the max, and I do prefer better quality over performance.

Ambient Occlusion - HBAO+
Anti-aliasing - MSAA 4X
Environment quality - High
God Rays - Low
PhysX Particles - not available. I have not patched the game since I found out it really impacts frame rates.
Reflection Quality - High
Resolution - 1920X1200
Shadow Quality - Very High (No soft shadows. I hate the look.)
Texture Quality - High
Volumetric Fog - On

pittbull4200
03-21-2014, 02:04 PM

Same Here

Dual Core E8400 3.3ghz
4x1 gb ddr2 reaper
780i FTW motherboard
evga 660 sc gfx

play just fine besides the network issues have been crap last few days lots of disconnects in game

Digital-Suicide
03-21-2014, 04:17 PM
Runs just great on my machine...

Z77 sabertooth
i7-3770K OC @ 4.5 Ghz
16GB DD3
X2 GTX 760's SLi
X2 SSD's Raid 0
H100 Cooler Dual Rad
64x Windows OS
When i am able to login to uplay that is... :cool: