PDA

View Full Version : AC5 Location/Era Polls (Definitive)

Acid_h
03-18-2014, 06:11 AM
I realize we've had a lot of threads and discussion about this but the polls here are meant to represent a much larger chunk of the fanbase as I'm posting them on various AC forums. They're meant to be definitive. Also, it asks not only where you want AC5 to be, but also realistically, where you think it will be. I ask the second question because Ubisoft has tended to avoid the fan favorite locations since the beginning of the franchise. I tried to include all the major era/settings I'd seen discussed here.

Where do you think AC5 will most likely be set?

http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=5327d3dae4b0f197566984dc

What era would you love to see in an Assassin's Creed game (ideally ACV)?

http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=5327d3cbe4b0f197566984da

Please participate and share to other AC forums you know.

RinoTheBouncer
03-18-2014, 02:14 PM
I’d kill for a Sumerian setting or a First Civilization pre or post Toba Catastrophe one.

andrew_m50
03-18-2014, 02:27 PM
Setting an AC game at the time of the First Civilization is both good and bad. And both good and bad because of the same situation: we would know more about that advanced race.

Zafar1981
03-18-2014, 09:07 PM
I think Ubisoft need to start a new chapter in AC series. They must give a closure to Desmond story and start a new one. I don't care about modern story and prefer if it is taken off. The series start from Mesopotamia most likely Sumerian and Assyrian. Second game cover Ancient Egypt, Third cover Babylonian Empire, Forth Cover Persian and Greeks and Fifth Cover Roman and Carthage. Nobody or any studio had made a game on these civilization except that these civilization are playable in Civilization series which I think is not worth enough.

Rugterwyper32
03-18-2014, 09:28 PM
My guess for the next game is the French Revolution, no doubts about it.
As for what I'd love to see? China/Mongolia during the late 13th century, the Iberian Peninsula during the late 10th century, during the times of the Caliphate of Cordoba and the northern kingdoms such as the Kingdom of Leon, or Central Europe during the Thirty Years' War. Those are the top 3 settings I'd love to see the most.

LoyalACFan
03-18-2014, 10:53 PM
I've been toying with the idea of a British Raj AC, but they wouldn't go there so soon after the comic, and I'm sort of burned-out on the British colonial era.

Wolfmeister1010
03-18-2014, 11:01 PM
Even though I hate the ideas of ninjas being in AC, I would not mind a Japanese one. The Ronin would be a good thing to focus on. Maybe tell a GOOD story of the Ronin, unlike that catastrophe that opened in theatres a bit ago.

I-Like-Pie45
03-19-2014, 12:06 AM
Even though I hate the ideas of ninjas being in AC, I would not mind a Japanese one. The Ronin would be a good thing to focus on. Maybe tell a GOOD story of the Ronin, unlike that catastrophe that opened in theatres a bit ago.

like this one?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forty-seven_Ronin