PDA

View Full Version : Possible Breaking News on Assassin's Creed V ! (if in Victorian Era, England)

Ciprian360
03-17-2014, 06:11 AM
Probably not the most important news you were waiting for, but:

If ACV does happen in the Victorian Era, chances are high that the Assassin who is going to be our main protagonist will have a genius ally working with/for him, such as: Leonardo da Vinci (for Ezio Auditore in ACII & ACB), Piri Reis & Yusuf Tazim (for Ezio Auditore in ACR), Benjamin Franklin/other important personalities in the Revolution (for Connor Kenway in ACIII), Agate (for Aveline de Grandpre ACL), and lastly Stede Bonnet/Ed Thatch (for Edward Kenway in ACIV:Black Flag).

Now the most famous, intelligent, and mysterious person that I can think of in England during that era is: Sherlock Holmes.

The only problem is that he was fictional. But... According to some breaking news, look what I found!

I present to you, an important personality and a brilliant master of disguise: Mr. Jerome Caminada

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2582003/Real-Sherlock-Holmes-revealed-Victorian-investigator-Jerome-Caminada-master-disguise-foe-like-Moriarty.html

*Check the link above for more information*

This is only my opinion, but who knows, there is a small chance that I could be right.

THANK YOU :)

pirate1802
03-17-2014, 06:15 AM
-_-

I got exited for a moment there :|

Ciprian360
03-17-2014, 06:20 AM
I didn't realize the title could make people think of something else, this was just an idea.

Fatal-Feit
03-17-2014, 06:29 AM
You forgot Captain Kidd for Edward.

whereisantonio
03-17-2014, 07:47 AM
But wouldn't the so-called "genius ally" be so genius like Sherlock that the main protagonist doesn't even need to be there?

Templar_Az
03-17-2014, 07:50 AM
Well the "genius" ally may not be good at killing people which is what the Protaganist will do.

LoyalACFan
03-17-2014, 07:58 AM
Sherlock Holmes is a trademarked fictional character -__- Anything involving the Sherlock mythos is going to run into copyright issues.

And this Jerome chap you linked us to isn't well-known enough to warrant a game featuring him as our main ally.

Aphex_Tim
03-17-2014, 08:59 AM
Lol, Sherlock Holmes as an ally would be funny as hell. Almost a shame he's fictional.

Black_Widow9
03-17-2014, 10:19 AM
Hello and welcome to the Forums :D
Please use this thread:
Leaks and theories about future titles go here! (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/844075)

Thanks