PDA

View Full Version : Mandkinds Survival = Endless Sages?

Templar_Az
03-15-2014, 11:19 AM
Since Juno messed around with mankinds DNA this leads to Sages being born every century or so. Wouldnt this mean that even if Juno was destroyed there would still be Sages born every century?
If Juno was destroyed how would they react knowing they have all these memories of a woman(?) they love and yet she is gone. Would they commit suicide or take revenge on mankind? They may react differently since they arent all Exactly the same but one thing is for sure: As long as mankind exists the threat of the Sages will exist for every century even if Juno is gone.

So whats your thoughts on this?

Layytez
03-16-2014, 05:59 AM
Depends on how obsessed they are with Juno. I doubt every single Sage was obbesed with Juno (Thom Kavanagh) so yeah. If with Juno dead these Sages may pit against mankind but they are very rare to come by and don't seem like a strong threat alone. On top of that if they do have plans they will be incredibly easy to track down.

RinoTheBouncer
03-16-2014, 11:24 PM
I think Junoís existence might have a connection with the rebirth cycle. If she no longer exist, they might stop re-incarnating. However, I honestly donít know how the re-incarnation thing works wether in real-life beliefs or in the AC mythology. I mean does AC even believe in the existence of the soul that transfers from one body to another like some people believe in reality? or is there some P.O.E. references or some First Civ. science involved?

Btw, itís such an interesting idea. Like Juno dies and a ďpart of herĒ remains because itís resurrected with the Sages every once in a while. I just hope we wonít get another reductive conclusion to Juno, like they did with Lucy, Daniel Cross and Desmond.