PDA

View Full Version : Petition for better optimisation of next AC game

Grendell100
03-14-2014, 11:37 PM
https://www.change.org/petitions/ubisoft-petition-for-better-optimisation-of-5th-assassin-s-creed

Support me, please.

YazX_
03-15-2014, 12:51 PM
Signed, although i doubt it will change anything but worth a shot.

AmaZim2
03-15-2014, 04:39 PM
Signed

jpm01
03-15-2014, 08:18 PM
i'm sorry but i don't agree on this . one of the main success of AC:BF it's that you can play on ultra with low-end rigs . i played ultra smooth on ultra with an i5 760 , 6 gig and an HD 5770 . i let down the game as there are not enought areas to explore for me but with my new GTX 650 OC i think i may get 150+ FPS x) . AC:BF has been very well optimized

playlisting
03-15-2014, 08:56 PM
i'm sorry but i don't agree on this . one of the main success of AC:BF it's that you can play on ultra with low-end rigs . i played ultra smooth on ultra with an i5 760 , 6 gig and an HD 5770.

I just have to confirm... is this sarcasm? It has to be sarcasm... right?

frodrigues55
03-16-2014, 12:40 AM
i'm sorry but i don't agree on this . one of the main success of AC:BF it's that you can play on ultra with low-end rigs . i played ultra smooth on ultra with an i5 760 , 6 gig and an HD 5770 . i let down the game as there are not enought areas to explore for me but with my new GTX 650 OC i think i may get 150+ FPS x) . AC:BF has been very well optimized

Hun, are you sure you are talking about Assassin's Creed 4?

Its disastrous optimization is not even a matter of different perceptions, it's a mathematical fact. Unless you are joking? :confused:

YazX_
03-16-2014, 12:54 AM

you are trolling, the game is locked at 60 FPS, so no way in hell u would get over 60 even if you have 100000 Titans. game suffers from the lack of PC optimization and specifically CPU, thats why you see FPS drops here and there with no reason, adding to that lag and stutter.

And there is no Ultra in graphics options, so i believe and pretty sure you are playing on 1024 x 768 resolution and getting 30 FPS, thats why you see it the greatest, we are playing it on 1920 x 1080 and 2560 x 1440.

so this thread is not for you.

Lignjoslav
03-17-2014, 05:42 PM
I just have to confirm... is this sarcasm? It has to be sarcasm... right?From all I've gathered, AC IV performs vastly differently on different configurations.

I know it ran fine for a number of people with mediocre rigs, in a massive improvement over AC III (AC IV is both better looking and runs a lot smoother). Jpm01 has a fairly decent CPU, even if it's old, and from all I've heard and seen, with his GPU, I find his words plausible at resolutions between 1280*720 and 1600*900.

But I also know that a few people with higher end rigs definitely had some problems (strangely, usually with Nvidia's latest and greatest, despite this being a "Meant to be played" game, although that might be a fluke in the small sample among the people with whom I was in contact), so the engine probably needs a bit more work.

jpm01
03-19-2014, 10:47 AM
thanks . no this is not sarcasm , i'm hesitating in following in explanations or not .. to proove i'm not trolling :rolleyes: . but well i'll go on for a bit . i didn't tryied AC4 with my new GTX 650 cause i simply don't want to be "disgusted" . disgusted because the game has great graphics but there are lot of areas i would like to explore and i just can't . that's the reason why i stopped playing AC4 . i will just say that with the rig i posted above i used to play very smooth , and for me that game is very well optimized

YazX_
03-19-2014, 04:51 PM
thanks . no this is not sarcasm , i'm hesitating in following in explanations or not .. to proove i'm not trolling :rolleyes: . but well i'll go on for a bit . i didn't tryied AC4 with my new GTX 650 cause i simply don't want to be "disgusted" . disgusted because the game has great graphics but there are lot of areas i would like to explore and i just can't . that's the reason why i stopped playing AC4 . i will just say that with the rig i posted above i used to play very smooth , and for me that game is very well optimized

first of all, 650 is crap and very very low end card, it wont even get you 30 FPS at 1920 x 1080 on medium settings, second, you replied twice on this thread just telling your life story which no one cares about and failed to mention the current resolution and graphics settings you are using, so please just stop trolling.

jpm01
03-20-2014, 10:44 PM
yes GTX 650 is crap that's why i play Far cry 3 on very high-ultra between 50 to 120 FPS . and yes i do not have a 1920 screen cause i love 75 Hz old school gaming you see . i use to play at 1440x900 and i'm ultra fine with that . i made few tests and it appears that the framerate of AC4 isn't that high and what i thought . but i persist the gaming feeling is very good . no lags , no stuttering and at any moment you think you have an hardware issue somewhere . so for me , for a november 2013 game yes this is very nice . for me asking for more (no offense) is capricious kid whining ..

YazX_
03-21-2014, 05:08 PM
i use to play at 1440x900

just LMAO, you are playing on a very low resolution and its really OBVIOUS why the game is smooth on a low end GTX 650 card, and i bet its a rusty CRT monitor as well, your resolution is considered way below gaming resolution standard and yet you are talking and talking, then making false assumptions where in fact you dont know what the hell we are talking about, so seriously do us all a favor and stop posting on this thread.

btw, 1920 and 75 Hz has nothing to do with each others, one is resolution and the other one is refresh rate, and you clearly dont know whats the difference, so do some reading and learn about things.

pknot8
03-22-2014, 04:48 PM
Signed