PDA

View Full Version : Why can't I get the upgrades for the Jackdaw??

onelung421
03-13-2014, 12:08 PM
First I would like to thank those of you that helped me realise that there was a sliding scale allowing me to upgrade most things, .i.e Harpoon, Accommodation,& Ammunition. But only to a certain amount for the actual ship. Having now acquired 200, Timber, Cloth & Metal, emptied all the cash chests in the Carribean, sunk every ship at least twice I now need the secret formula to use all the extra provisions to boost the Jackdaws armour, and cannon power. To stop the Portugeas speaking sailors chasing me all over the map. So I would be eternally grateful for the access codes, or whatever is required.
Kindest regards, Onelung

rcole_sooner
03-13-2014, 03:10 PM
You have to use the treasure maps to find the chests with the upgrades.

There is a lot of help available on the webz for this, if you don't feel like blindly looking yourself.

seville57
03-14-2014, 09:52 AM
First I would like to thank those of you that helped me realise that there was a sliding scale allowing me to upgrade most things, .i.e Harpoon, Accommodation,& Ammunition. But only to a certain amount for the actual ship. Having now acquired 200, Timber, Cloth & Metal, emptied all the cash chests in the Carribean, sunk every ship at least twice I now need the secret formula to use all the extra provisions to boost the Jackdaws armour, and cannon power. To stop the Portugeas speaking sailors chasing me all over the map. So I would be eternally grateful for the access codes, or whatever is required.
Kindest regards, OnelungYou can buy this DLC: http://www.webhallen.com/se-sv/spel/pc_downloads/188102-assassins_creed_iv_black_flag-time_saver_technology_pack

I know that the site is Swedish, this is just to show you.

You can also buy it in the Uplay shop.

onelung421
03-15-2014, 09:02 PM
Firstly, Thank you Saville 57, I have only been gifted 6 maps so far, I keep getting messages saying go to San Ignacio Wreck for maps & upgrades Well there is this wreck pointing skywards in the middle of nowhere, an every time I get to it, it gives me nothing at all. The maps so far have given me a Queen Anne's figurehead and a box of jumping beans. So no upgrades there. I am 22% through session 3 and each time I venture out, it increases by 1%, if I have to get a 100% I'll be here for ever. So Saville 57, What is this DLC from Sweden, being elderly Moreon I play the game rather sedately.

Once again all help appreciated,

Onelung

seville57
03-16-2014, 09:50 AM
Firstly, Thank you Saville 57, I have only been gifted 6 maps so far, I keep getting messages saying go to San Ignacio Wreck for maps & upgrades Well there is this wreck pointing skywards in the middle of nowhere, an every time I get to it, it gives me nothing at all. The maps so far have given me a Queen Anne's figurehead and a box of jumping beans. So no upgrades there. I am 22% through session 3 and each time I venture out, it increases by 1%, if I have to get a 100% I'll be here for ever. So Saville 57, What is this DLC from Sweden, being elderly Moreon I play the game rather sedately.

Once again all help appreciated,

OnelungYou're welcome, This DLC is the same as in the Uplay shop (everyone can buy it on the Uplay shop, that plays AC 4 BF on pc).

I bought the "Season Pass" DLC + some another DLC:s for AC 4 BF (same DLC:s on Uplay shop) on this website, just for test that my new credit card was workin.

Edit: For the (most, I think so) shipwreck chests/upgrades you need the "Divin bell" upgrade, if you don't buy that DLC that I was linked you too.

I have some treasure maps left to do, but I don't have the "Divin bell" upgrade yet and I don't have that DLC I was showin you.

rcole_sooner
03-16-2014, 05:05 PM
Yeah, the divin' bell maps/upgrades are the hardest to get IMO. Once you get the hang of divin' it is not too bad. Some of the assassin missions take you back over the same ground, so if you play it right, you can kill 2 birds with 1 stone, so to speak.

Well the map/treasure at New Bone is no picnic.

onelung421
03-18-2014, 07:40 PM
HI Saville 57, I bought the Seasons Pass, so I had better get into Ubi and find out where it went. I tried the divin bell do da on the darkies site, you have to keep a wary eye out for the bleedin shark, he's to hungry for my liking.

Once again , thank you for your feed back. Any more hitches and I'll be back.

Onelung

seville57
03-22-2014, 09:36 AM
HI Saville 57, I bought the Seasons Pass, so I had better get into Ubi and find out where it went. I tried the divin bell do da on the darkies site, you have to keep a wary eye out for the bleedin shark, he's to hungry for my liking.

Once again , thank you for your feed back. Any more hitches and I'll be back.

OnelungNo problems, you're welcome.

God to know about the shark/s, thanks for the info.