PDA

View Full Version : Whats the secret to getting all the upgrades for Kenways boat.

onelung421
03-13-2014, 11:28 AM
First of all I would like to thank those that helped me realise that all the up grades were on a sliding scale, allowing me to get protection for living quarters and ammunition . But I now have the further problem of having acquired 200 of Cloth, Timber and Metal, sunk every ship in the Carribean, emptied all the cash hoards, acquired all the animus bits, completed all the other tasks. I am now chased all around the area by lots of nasty Portugal speaking sailors.

HELP

Thank you.
Onelung

frodrigues55
03-13-2014, 12:21 PM
I'm not quite sure what's the problem - is it because you are being hunted? Or because you can't go further on the upgrades?

If you are having trouble with hunters, then you have to reduce notoriety. Take a look at your life meter while you are on the Jackdaw, you should see up to three red swords which indicate you are wanted by pirate hunters.

To reduce notority, you either have to board other ships and chose this option once the boarding ends; or bribe officers located at the various harbours/ports spread throughout the game.

For the full upgrades, you also have to find the building plans for some of them. They are hidden within buried chests found with the treasure maps, and also on shipwreks found on underwater missions.

Appologies if I misunderstood your question.