PDA

View Full Version : Be great to see a russian assassin's creed, Over the french revolution. DEBATE HERE!

iiPodHuman
03-13-2014, 01:09 AM
I think it'd be great to see a russian war assassin's creed. I've been a fan of assassin's creed since i played the first game. When i started that first mission i was already a fan even before i started :) And to see it going with the pirates was AWESOME! In my opinion i'd love to see a russian conflict based assassin's creed, Even More with Nikolai Orelov. Another Abstergo Entertainment Spinoff Title Hehe. It'd be great to see it! I'd much perfer a russian conflict based Assassin's Creed more than a french revolution, Even though i'd be fine with either way. So what do you think? Russian or French? I think nikolai orelov would be a great way to go, It'd be like the next generation of asssassin's creed (other than AC4) It'd be cool! What would you like to see?

RUSSIAN: http://i61.tinypic.com/11rqioo.png or FRENCH:http://i57.tinypic.com/2yl7oeb.png

adventurewomen
03-13-2014, 01:15 AM
I wouldn't mind a French Revolution, given the right story line.

----------

Also, Your signature doesn't fit the rules of the forum, it needs to fit these guidelines:

http://media.ubi.com/us/forum_images/sig-placeholder.jpg

w3r3w0lv33
03-13-2014, 01:27 AM
Either would be amazing if done right. But the Fr. Rev. holds way more appeal to me, but that's just my opinion.

Consus_E
03-13-2014, 01:40 AM
I vote for neither :p

India or China please

w3r3w0lv33
03-13-2014, 01:48 AM
I vote for neither :p

India or China please

India! YES PLEASE!

But honestly, I think that they should stay away from China. I can see so many problems there.

ze_topazio
03-13-2014, 02:06 AM
If we are talking about the time of Ivan the terrible, Peter the great or Catherine the great then yes, give me mother Russia, Russian Revolution period doesn't interests me much.

Consus_E
03-13-2014, 02:11 AM
India! YES PLEASE!

But honestly, I think that they should stay away from China. I can see so many problems there.

Like what!?

Dome500
03-13-2014, 02:49 AM
Like what!?

He is not that wrong. The building structure, the political situations, it would definitely be a challenge.
On the other hand the landscape, tools (technology), atmosphere and palaces would make for very good elements.

Consus_E
03-13-2014, 03:28 AM
He is not that wrong. The building structure, the political situations, it would definitely be a challenge.
On the other hand the landscape, tools (technology), atmosphere and palaces would make for very good elements.

I want them to do China BECAUSE it would be a challenge! If they do make an AC game in China then they will probably be forced to update the parkour system, guard AI, combat, ect. Where if they do a game in another European influenced setting they would less likely change as much.

They could easily keep the current Parkour system if we use Western architecture and maybe add/change a few animations (like they did with AC4), or perhaps an "innovation" like the Hookblade... With Chinese architecture they have to update the current system, or even revamp it entirely

In a Chinese setting the game would have Kung Fu which would probably mean a new combat system.

Fatal-Feit
03-13-2014, 04:05 AM
I want them to do China BECAUSE it would be a challenge! If they do make an AC game in China then they will probably be forced to update the parkour system, guard AI, combat, ect. Where if they do a game in another European influenced setting they would less likely change as much.

They could easily keep the current Parkour system if we use Western architecture and maybe add/change a few animations (like they did with AC4), or perhaps an "innovation" like the Hookblade... With Chinese architecture they have to update the current system, or even revamp it entirely

In a Chinese setting the game would have Kung Fu which would probably mean a new combat system.

On an off-topic note, I really do want to see the hookblades make a return.

Tanyn
03-13-2014, 04:20 AM
Seriously, Adewale was SO much better as an assassin than Edward was ... (that might likely be because Edward was only actually an assassin for roughly 8% of the entire blasted plot, though.) His depth of character just seemed, well ... deeper. When he spoke, I felt like he meant it, his voice actor was fantastic. Edward's wasn't shabby either, but Edward's character himself was pretty shallow, and didn't really make me feel like I was playing an Assassin, just a greedy pirate who (for whatever reason) knew everything about assassin techniques from birth. Edward didn't fight for the Assassin's Creed, or the Order, he fought for himself. And then, in the very end, he makes a seemingly very abrupt turn around, and all of a sudden he's all about being an assassin, it just felt like it came out of nowhere - this change of heart of his - and it seemed a little shallow.

Adewale however, has so much more passion in his nature, and a true and honest reason to fight for the Assassins, and to hold their cause close to his heart, being an escaped slave. The fight against slavery pretty much mirrors what the Assassins are fighting for, what better reason than that? And the history there is so rich, and remains largely untouched by the franchise. Plus, in my own opinion, of course ... Adè just has more swag than Edward does :D

Consus_E
03-13-2014, 07:01 AM
On an off-topic note, I really do want to see the hookblades make a return.

Why?