PDA

View Full Version : Black and Red Sails

Bookeworm
03-11-2014, 02:02 PM
Hello, just checking to see if I somehow missed the community challenge for the Black and Red Sails. It's the last customization item I need, and I have been trying to follow the community challenges religiously, but I'm worried I missed one! Does anyone have these yet?

EVA Spartan 317
03-11-2014, 05:11 PM
I'm sorry, mate but all the community challenges have been completed. They said they will launch another run with the challenegs, so there still hope for you.
A tip: if you have the Companion app try to check it daily or try to check the forums more often.
Gooud luck, mate!

ahltru
03-11-2014, 06:58 PM
Community challenges have finished?! So anyone who picked up the game late cannot do them?
That is pure BS!!!
Guess they made enough money from sales to not care about the rest of us, I mean, how difficult can it be to just keep running them; like a broken record?

EVA Spartan 317
03-11-2014, 07:21 PM
Community challenges have finished?! So anyone who picked up the game late cannot do them?
That is pure BS!!!
Guess they made enough money from sales to not care about the rest of us, I mean, how difficult can it be to just keep running them; like a broken record?

I said I've heard they will do another run of Community Challenges! As far as I know it was already the second one!

Bookeworm
03-11-2014, 09:03 PM
I sure hope they do. As far as I can tell I did somehow miss the challenge for the sails, and it's only been available once (in early February). So hopefully we'll get another chance!

Kmoneydollabill
03-13-2014, 10:45 PM
There is another challenge going on today until 19/03/2014. It's for the explorer outfit. The goal for the community is to get 9510000 assassinations.