PDA

View Full Version : AC: Black Flag Novel

ihp7
03-11-2014, 06:06 AM
I'm not sure if this is off topic, but I hope not. I just finished AC: Black Flag(Novel). WOW! It is such a great book. I was honestly not expecting this at all. It definitely gave me more insight into Edward's life before, during, and after the game. It also showed me much more of his thought process. I have to admit, I was not a big fan of Edward after completing the game, however, after finishing the story I love him. I see much more the struggles he had to deal with in life. I definitely appreciate him more as a character then I did before. The book also provides interesting and extra details that all AC fans will enjoy. I would give this book a 10/10, and would definitely recommend picking it up if you haven't already!!
:cool:

poptartz20
03-12-2014, 04:59 AM
Umm.. I haven't finished reading it yet. as I am currently on chapter 20. But so far I am actually enjoying quite thoroughly. I like Edwards back story... it kinda makes more sense of why he was so brash and how much pressure he really felt of wanting to actually make something of himself.

I'm looking forward to finishing sometime soon!