PDA

View Full Version : Next AC game

roee007
03-10-2014, 03:11 PM
Hello people ! Im here to know when will ubisoft publicize a trailer/ a poster of the next Assassins creed game??? I cant wait XD (i actually wanted to ask ubisoft directly but i dont know how ;P)

Mr_Shade
03-10-2014, 03:22 PM
You just did ;)

Welcome to the forums!

Any announcements about potential future titles, will be done on the official site and also the forums - however at present, there is no news about such titles.

Please do post in the ongoing threads, if you wish to chat about what you hope to see!

AherasSTRG
03-10-2014, 03:29 PM
Hello there, roee, and welcome to the official forums.
Your question is a very good one. The short answer is: We do not know.

The long answer, however, is much more interesting and I believe it is going to spark your interest on the next AC's announcement.
If you are familiar with the announcement schedule of the previous games, you already know that AC3 was announced on the 5th of March and AC4 on the 4th. Having that in mind, people on these forums (and everywhere else to honest) believed that the next game (potentially Assassin's Creed 5) would be announced sometime during the past week. However, this did not happen and therefore our expectations were false. We cannot be sure why, but there are many theories concerning the "delay" of the announcement (I put brackets around the word delay, because noone really forces Ubisoft to announce all of their games with exactly a year's gap between the announcements).
Ubisoft traditionally announces new games or projects on Mondays. So, the announcement could come today or more likely next Monday, on the 17th of March. Or, it could come in a month or so. My personal advice would be to check a gaming site you like, like Gamespot.com or Gametrailers.com today and next Monday. If you find no news about the next Assassin's Creed game, then just wait a bit longer.

If you are wondering where the next Assassin's Creed game takes place, there are many theories and "leaks" (you never know if they are real or fake) in the Console section of the forums, but I would personally suggest that you do not occupy yourself with such information, because you might end up disappointed if a "leak" you liked proved to be fake or a "leak" you weren't particularly fond of ends up being true. It is always better for the AC's settings to come as a total surprise.

Digital-Suicide
03-10-2014, 04:40 PM
Just use your favorite search engine for rumors of the next installment of the AC: Series.

pittbull4200
03-10-2014, 05:21 PM
Hello people ! Im here to know when will ubisoft publicize a trailer/ a poster of the next Assassins creed game??? I cant wait XD (i actually wanted to ask ubisoft directly but i dont know how ;P)

If you do initates games you will see it is in Russia :rolleyes:

roee007
03-11-2014, 12:38 PM
My guess is that the next loaction is CHINA!!! I know that because the small chest that appears in Freedom Cry appears also in the short movie Assassins Creed Embers.
It is the same chest that Ezio gave to Shao Jun (a CHINESE assassins).